PreOrder Wolf ‑ Pre‑order Now

PreOrder Wolf ‑ Pre‑order Now

From $14.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 25, 2023

Worked well first try. Was very easy to set up and straight froward. Great application if you are just getting started and don't wanna pay for another app.

seventeenn
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
January 19, 2023

La instale esta funcionando, me parece una buena app a buen precio y con un tiempo bastante considerable de prueba, es probable que si la compro sea a ellos. gracias

Katanathebrand
Mexico
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
December 29, 2022

4 stars to begin with as I've just implemented the app. In saying that, it was literally 3 steps and did exactly what I wanted to the front end. Will earn that 5th star if all goes well moving forward.

Kristen Lonie Swimwear
Time spent using app: 26 days
December 2, 2022

SIMPLE APP, i like the 30 day window they give and the monthly rate (reasonable). I was able to easily install it but i was only given the single product adjustment for "pre-order". So i contacted 'customer service and not only was MS. Greene on point with adding all my products at once, she was fast responding. She also made sure i was updated in a matter of minutes, plus gave me the option after everything to cut off the app when i'm done ...I said DAAANG MS, GREENE. Das what you call customer service! I am very confidant in this app and sure that this company will only get better....so check it out!

THINKUS
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
November 11, 2022

The app works really well, still need to try it out a bit better but as of now all works great! Great works for the developers

TabulaShop
Italy
Time spent using app: 24 days
November 8, 2022

did not really need it so uninstalled it to improve shopify performance. not sure why the review needs to be 100 characters. Support via chat was excellent and helpful.

Seattle Kombucha Company
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 25, 2022

great app, works fine. would be great to add a info text for the cart as well. The Preorder function is working just fine.

FOOTBALL-KING
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
September 8, 2022

Installation was quick and I did not have any issues. So far so good. I will continue to use and update results if things change.

Bibi's Christian Posh Boutique
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
August 29, 2022

Some of the items on our store are made to order. To make supply orders simple we allow preorders and place our supply orders once a week. This app was just what we needed to make this happen.

1sgear
Time spent using app: 2 days
🥇Boss Apps ✅ replied August 29, 2022

Thank you for a very kind review. I will follow up with you after 1 month. To ask about your experience with our app.

Also if you need any new features just talk to our chat agent.

There might be many hidden features which we give to clients only when they ask for it.

So if you need anything just talk to our chat.

We will earn your 5 star review. ☺️

August 25, 2022

Looks like this can be a helpful and easy to use solution for our out of stock items. We just signed up, that's why only 4 stars.

ScentFluence
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
🥇Boss Apps ✅ replied August 25, 2022

Also if you need any new features just talk to our chat agent.

So if you need anything just talk to our chat.

Thank you.

We will earn your 5 star review.