Reviews (652)

4.8

Merchants find this app beneficial for setting up a 'pre-order' button for out-of-stock items, especially useful for businesses with frequent stock disruptions or made-to-order models. It's praised for its easy integration with Shopify, compatibility with various themes, and the ability to limit pre-orders. Merchants also appreciate the quick installation and the support team's assistance with custom integrations.

April 23, 2024

Eva helped me very well. Thanks Eva.

By Fay
Netherlands
8 days using the app
February 20, 2024

Very helpful. And a quick turn around.

RAM Mounts UK
28 days using the app
April 6, 2024

App works exactly as described and their customer support is exceptional!

Silux
3 days using the app
May 23, 2024

Amazing assistance from Eva Greene

barbotoys
Denmark
21 days using the app
January 26, 2024

Wonderfully simple and easy to use, i highly recommend this app

Editions Blueman
France
3 months using the app
March 22, 2024

Works exactly as described, with an easy to use, streamlined setup and integration process.

Loose Change Coins
13 minutes using the app
December 18, 2023

I had struggled to get my pre-order button to work for weeks. when I reached out I not only got an immediate answer but my problem was fixed in no time.

Infinite Grace Apparel
4 months using the app
March 2, 2024

Excellent app and very easy to use!!

Well & Earth Concept Store
Cyprus
1 day using the app
December 26, 2023

App works great and their support is top notch, I was having issues with the preview as our theme code was clashing with the app and they were super quick to fix it and get it all up and running for us. Now it's working just fine and it's exactly what we needed!

iScoot Australia
13 days using the app
November 27, 2023

Eva is super helpful and quick to respond and the app does everything we need - it lets us have 'pre order' button for certain products which customers can buy before they are in stock. Simple to use, would recommend this app.

Black Sheep Surf Co