4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use interface, quick setup, and effective pre-order features. They value its customization options and compatibility with various themes. The support team, particularly a representative named Eva, is praised for swift problem-solving. Despite occasional theme clashes, issues are resolved promptly. The app's chat support is commended for quick responses. Its free usage further enhances its appeal to merchants.

November 17, 2023

Very quick and effective service! It is my first time using Shopify so I am unfamiliar with some technical knowledge. Eva did a great job quickly addressing and solving the issue I had. Super friendly and helpful. Thank you!

HarvestLab
Tunisia
About 2 hours using the app
December 6, 2023

We have a custom theme which needed some slight tweeking. Eva was amazing. She responded super quickly and had the app working perfectly in a few minutes. This app will now allow us to accept backorders in those rare occasions our incoming stock is running late.

MOTOGPS AU
25 minutes using the app
December 12, 2023

Client service super efficent! I had problems to make the app work, but in a couple of minutes i recieved help and now everything works.

Mancassola Music Instruments
Italy
About 1 hour using the app
December 8, 2023

I had a small issue, so I contacted someone on the chat. The response was really quick and the app is working perfect now.

Mini Greens
Netherlands
40 minutes using the app
December 1, 2023

Very fast and helpful customer service! Thank you Eva!

shelbacca
1 day using the app
November 17, 2023

I was looking for a free pre-order app, and found this one. I had some trouble with the pre-order and contacted support at 12:00 am EST - US, and got a response right away. They were able to fix it within a few minutes!

Cheveux Vierges
33 minutes using the app
November 20, 2023

Fantastic help and quick, very easy to use app.

Auras Workshop
Cyprus
9 days using the app
December 15, 2023

This was so easy and efficient. I was having an issue with how to structure my sites for pre-orders the night before launch and Eva came in and saved the day. She is amazing and so so helpful! I 100% recommend this app!

Osami
34 minutes using the app
December 21, 2023

We are very happy so far with the app, the customer service is absolutely amazing. They respond right away and they are very helpful! I would recommend this app to anyone

Loveorie
34 minutes using the app
November 14, 2023

Needed a little help when setting up and Eva came on board and within minutes had solved my problem. Thank you Eva! Looking forward to using the App.

Dead Fresh Original