Reviews (656)

4.8

Merchants find this app beneficial for setting up a 'pre-order' button for out-of-stock items, especially useful for businesses with frequent stock disruptions or made-to-order models. It's praised for its easy integration with Shopify, compatibility with various themes, and the ability to limit pre-orders. Merchants also appreciate the quick installation and the support team's assistance with custom integrations.

November 10, 2023

Awesome customer service! They assisted me with the button issue. They also helped me customize the text for the button which was awesome. The app also looks simple & is easy to understand.

Lana PH
Philippines
November 23, 2023

Had an error with my template. Thanks to the help of the support this was corrected within 5 minutes. Best support in the Shopify area so far!

Bakara Music
Switzerland
December 16, 2023

Very convenient for products we have yet to release.

Setup was easy but there was an issue because we use a custom theme. Luckily support was very quick to help fix the problem.

Highly recommend this app.

Ghostn
3 days using the app
November 29, 2023

I had troubles with the tab not showing on my page. Support team was able to fix everything and responded extremely quickly.

Akcomplice & Co
About 2 months using the app
November 15, 2023

We were very happy with the amazing service that we received whilst installing the app. We had a couple of technical issues but the representative sorted these quickly for us. Thanks for your help!

Clear Head Drinks
New Zealand
6 months using the app
December 1, 2023

The app wasn't working at first, but Ms Eva fixed it in a matter of minutes. I'm happy with the customer service, friendly and quick.

AKAAPRINT
August 28, 2023

I have spent the last several days trying pre-order apps and every one of them failed at doing something. All we needed was something reasonably priced that worked for our needs and this checks all of the marks.
Massive bonus. It worked without having to involve tech support.

The Pop Gateway
6 months using the app
November 21, 2023

Super helpful onboarding process by Eva, very easy app to use and best of all its free!

Live Seats
7 months using the app
November 7, 2023

I was using another app that I kept having issues with so I decided to give this one a try. I'm using a custom theme and needed help with getting this setup. Eva with support helped me fix this in record time! A+ to support. Already love this app!

Lyra Parish
22 days using the app
November 21, 2023

A great experience, lovely person, helped me so well and I really appreciate it. If your looking for a good pre order app, this is the one.

Krome Clothing