4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use interface, quick setup, and effective pre-order features. They value its customization options and compatibility with various themes. The support team, particularly a representative named Eva, is praised for swift problem-solving. Despite occasional theme clashes, issues are resolved promptly. The app's chat support is commended for quick responses. Its free usage further enhances its appeal to merchants.

February 25, 2023

Super easy to install app. Support was lightening fast in assisting with the setup. Highly recommend

D-STILL
10 minutes using the app
January 26, 2023

I needed a quick and easy app to get my pre-orders set up. I had an issue with the button customisation but received immediate and friendly help. Would recommend this app!

stateofflo
10 minutes using the app
December 7, 2022

Just downloaded it and super easy to add products and see in real time! Can't wait to make sales!!!!!

Kelz CreationZ LLC
December 6, 2022

Excellent app, very easy to install and any queries answered quickly and efficiently through the support chat. Highly recommend!

Chocolatey Clare
Ireland
July 14, 2022

Works great! Love that it's so easy to use and activate. It's a free app, but the support is always there. Amazing!

Esha Girl
September 22, 2022

First impressions are great - I think this is going to work brilliantly for our site - no more missing out on orders when we are waiting for stock to arrive in our warehouse

Bolla Bags Wholesale
February 14, 2023

It does what it's supposed to do. It makes it quite easy to add features. definitely no playing around the theme or coding

Fiz and Bob
Pakistan
8 minutes using the app
August 12, 2022

A super simple app that does exactly what we need it to do, without any paywalls and hassle. Would be great if we could put a timer on the pre-orders so products automatically become available on the date. Thanks!

Calico Publishing
New Zealand
8 minutes using the app
Boss Apps replied August 12, 2022

Ok you mean the product is in Preorder mode upto a certain date. And then it shows normal Add to cart button?

Please respond to me on hello@adsconsultant.net

Thank you for a very kind review.

September 13, 2022

Seems great so far. Only just started using it but seems to work. Some of the onboarding is a little confusing though.

The Online Toy Store
7 minutes using the app
September 24, 2022

I just started my business and I wanted something to help me to know how much inventory to buy so I won’t over spend

Trap N Royall Kosmetics