4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for setting up a 'pre-order' button for out-of-stock items, especially useful for businesses with frequent stock disruptions or made-to-order models. It's praised for its easy integration with Shopify, compatibility with various themes, and the ability to limit pre-orders. Merchants also appreciate the quick installation and the support team's assistance with custom integrations.

July 26, 2022

It was very easy to set up and I appreciated how it walked me through step by step. Thank you! I would definitely recommend it!

Love Your Butt
Over 1 year using the app
July 25, 2022

I had a problem with the setup. Contacted customer service. A specialist from the app developer set up the app on my store. Now everything is ok. Thank you so much. I recommend it.

Destina Home
4 months using the app
July 25, 2022

Destek çok hızlı cevap verdi. Her şey harika çalışıyor. Bağlanıp sorunlarım düzeltildi. Teşekkür ederim.

Lebon Home
Türkiye
33 minutes using the app
July 21, 2022

Super easy to install. Allows customers to actually purchase the item upfront. I struggled with other apps that only took customers' emails so I could email them when the product was available. Better to take an order right away!

Wild Oats Interiors
About 1 year using the app
July 20, 2022

Added this app for both my store to allow pre-orders on sold out products. Really great app, works great! Very easy to use plus very helpful support to help us navigate.

Best Hair World
15 minutes using the app
Edited July 18, 2022

I tried the app once and re-installed it after the Boss App Customer Success Expert, Gagan reached out to understand the issue in setup. There is an additional feature that I needed to be included in the app to ensure customer satisfaction and BossApp has promised to work on the feature and revert ASAP. Overall, the app delivers what it says and any enhancement will only help to improve its reach and make it more enterprising for business owners like us. Thanks for the quick and interactive support Gagan.

samanvaya-retail
India
10 months using the app
July 15, 2022

I had a bug with the app but the team replied to me very fast and fixed it. Very good assistance. The app is very easy and fast to set up. 5 stars

Revolutionpetshop.com
Italy
6 days using the app
July 14, 2022

Works great! Love that it's so easy to use and activate. It's a free app, but the support is always there. Amazing!

Esha Girl
9 minutes using the app
July 12, 2022

I love this great free app. Easy to use and customer service is quick and good on solving the problems.

MTmart365
Hong Kong SAR
About 1 month using the app
July 11, 2022

The app is easy to use but it doesn't allow for the pay with buttons to be there with the preorder button. For example, like the "pay with Google button." Or even a "pre order with google button." So far it's working good.

Embark Republic
11 months using the app
Boss Apps replied July 11, 2022

Thank you for the review. Yes Google pay is beyond the reach of our code. So we can't modify it. We can only hide that button.