Anmeldelser (651)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
5. juni 2024

This is a solid product that works for my made to order pieces, but still allows me to have my other products work as normal. I would recommend it.

LÚDERE
USA
5 måneder bruger appen
18. juni 2024

I have been building my store as affordably as possible so it’s great to find this amazing free pre-order app. We just need pre-order for now as we build up our stock but may include the ‘Back in stock’ function when the site goes live. Customer service has been prompt. Thank you to the Codexade team.

Marmo Lusso
Storbritannien
4 dage bruger appen
12. april 2024

With a new preorder launching every week, our store really needed something simple and easy to replicate across many products, that still fit within the style of our storefront. PreOrder Now is exactly that, and has the potential for so much more. Technical support is quick and very helpful, and the app has so many user friendly features, we didn't have to reach out much at all to get going!

Sheet Happens
Cirka en måned bruger appen
9. juli 2024

I tried 5 different pre-order apps, and this one was the only one that worked properly for our (custom) theme.
I had a question about the branding and it got answered and solved in less then a minute.

Kambukka BE
Belgien
4 dage bruger appen
25. maj 2024

We love this app! Easy to use. Everything works fine - we haven't had a glitch since installation. It's feature-packed, and without the surprising "catch" or spammy prompts to upgrade.

Store with a Heart
Australien
27 dage bruger appen
21. april 2024

Really appreciate this app to better manage pre-order and backorder to better match customer expectations. Made a few configuration updates to match our site and was ready to show. Been especially helpful as new business just getting started with two people still working out our design times and inventory management.

PVD3D
USA
2 dage bruger appen
26. april 2024

The app works very well and has many functions. The app has an internal chat directly to the developer and they responded immediately and implemented my request within 10 minutes. I can recommend the app to everyone.

Rikushop
Italien
2 måneder bruger appen
6. april 2024

Very easy to use, no code needed and i didn't expect as a free app to offer so many options. I am trying for 3 years to find an app that does exactly what I need. I would give 20 starts if I could.

VeganBox
Storbritannien
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
9. juli 2024

I needed to resolve some glitch issue and some clarification. The team was very responsive, patient and assisted me from start to finish! I appreciate all the help that was given!

ikigai
Frankrig
2 dage bruger appen
18. juni 2024

It is incredible that app this great with 24/7 CS is free. Very easy setup and great functionality from the go. Thanks Codexade!!!

Milushka