Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 94% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
12 de abril de 2024

With a new preorder launching every week, our store really needed something simple and easy to replicate across many products, that still fit within the style of our storefront. PreOrder Now is exactly that, and has the potential for so much more. Technical support is quick and very helpful, and the app has so many user friendly features, we didn't have to reach out much at all to get going!

Sheet Happens
Canadá
27 de febrero de 2024

I have tried other pre-order apps and none of them worked as seamlessly as this one. The process was easy to follow and allowed me to get our pre-order item up and running. It was also a simple update to change the pre-order date for the next run on the same product. I'm super happy and will continue using this happy for the foreseeable future.

Little Red Kitchen Bake Shop
21 de abril de 2024

Really appreciate this app to better manage pre-order and backorder to better match customer expectations. Made a few configuration updates to match our site and was ready to show. Been especially helpful as new business just getting started with two people still working out our design times and inventory management.

PVD3D
2 días usando la aplicación
26 de abril de 2024

The app works very well and has many functions. The app has an internal chat directly to the developer and they responded immediately and implemented my request within 10 minutes. I can recommend the app to everyone.

Rikushop
Italia
2 meses usando la aplicación
18 de febrero de 2024

Easy to use and I see an update in sales with PreOrder Now app. Easy to install and it turns itself off once my stock arrives, so less admin for me. Would highly recommend.

Sable Boutique
Nueva Zelanda
7 meses usando la aplicación
4 de abril de 2024

Perfect pre-order app for startups/small businesses. Easy to set up and it's free! Great support team, fast response and very helpful.

Simplifyd Body
Singapur
4 de abril de 2024

Very responsive help. And I didn't really need it, if I had only looked harder for what I was looking for.
I am just about to use for the first time, but it's easy to use and excited to try it.

Ecodunia
28 días usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 23 de abril de 2024

Quick and easy setup.

Update 4/23/24 - I had an issue with the preorder banner not displaying correctly on my specific site theme. I messaged them on the chat and they responded and fixed the issue within minutes. Amazing support.

Arrowroot Coffee Co.
1 de abril de 2024

great app, literally so easy to use and helped me setup preorder in no time. support is excellent. tried several apps, nothing worked but this worked like a charm!

CHIC LE FRIQUE
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
9 días usando la aplicación
3 de marzo de 2024

The support team is super responsive. Do give them a chance and try out their services. Been using their service and no issues. Bravo to the team behind all.

Cathay Electronics