PreOrder Me

PreOrder Me

by Easyshop

pre-order management and set different strategies for products

Coregami

Super Duper customer support.

Likely the fastest response time I have ever received.

C F R Usa

Great application and customer service! We had an issue with our website once the application was installed. Customer service was great and helped us figure it all out and get everything up and running properly.

Pimovement

Absolutely the best customer service I've ever experienced. The app is working great after use error!

Thank you guys!

The Salty Fox

Installed this app because we ran into some issues with the another preordering app. This one doesn't require any coding knowledge which is great. Support is helpful and very responsive. I look forward to future functionality updates to include the pre-order button on the quick shop pop up window - great work guys :)

Licka Sticka

Love this app. Just what i needed for my store. Fair price for the benefits of having this App. Customer Service is brilliant too with their quick replies.

Maria Francesca Pepe

Easy to use and great support team! We absolutely loved this app and its functionalit :)

Would benefit from bulk editing though.

Noene

Excellent App! We recieved 1 pre-order for an item within the first 24 hours of using this application. Support even went out of his way to help us with a CSS issue that we couldn't solve.

Great app and great people. I recommend it to anyone out there looking into preorder sales. Must have!!!

Ian Marko

Excellent customer service! This app is a must! Thank you!

Ameliabyamelia