PreOrder Me

PreOrder Me

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
May 4, 2022

Great app with excellent support team! Easy to customise messaging, manage products and install into our theme

Asantii E-com
Mauritius
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
February 3, 2022

Love this app! We've been using it on both our Shopify stores (local+international) for a long time now - being even more essential to our business as we grow and use preorders more often. The team is super helpful and accommodating - I highly recommend it.

Lee Coren
Israel
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 25, 2021

The app worth for every single penny, best app for pre order, support team is outstanding. Thanks Jack.

Do More Fitness
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
September 22, 2021

The app works great, easy to set up and use. The support team is super quick to respond and very helpful!

Prince & Pom
Time spent using app: 9 months
May 24, 2021

No real issues, support help me when i did, within 1 hour and fixed it.
App works really well on Warehouse theme and Expanse theme. been using for over 6 months & pays for its self.

Taskers Angling
Time spent using app: 11 months
October 14, 2020

I really like this app, I tried all other pre-order app, this one is the best of all, and the customer support is very helpful, they solved all the issues quickly. highly recommended!

Goodcic
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 4, 2020

A must have app for shops that offer or want to offer pre-order products, Easy to install and use and have great customer service!

Big Boy Collectibles
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
Edited March 19, 2020

This app gets the job done, great app for informing customers products on pre-order! Very easy to set up!

Rohe Straps
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 31, 2020

Amazing Customer Service. They fix my issue very fast and will recommend to everyone. Thanks for your support Yolanda!

ALOHAS
Spain
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 9, 2020

The product is great and useful. Moreover, its customer service is super great and swift! Definitely recommended.

プレデターキュー ショップサイト