PreOrder Me

PreOrder Me

by Easyshop

pre-order management and set different strategies for products

Jnessa

Fast and friendly support.
App works well.
Needed a few tweaks and they responded lightning fast.

Werkshop

i've had a few hiccups getting the app to work properly ((ie, it likes chrome better than safari and something went awry on one of my presets for a couple days)) but the team was responsive and corrected the issue(s) super quick. much appreciated.

Ripple Marketplace

The Support Team's response time was unbelievably quick. They made sure that the app works with my store and i couldn't be more happy!

Arteliermx

I had problems with the Pre-order button but they answer me super fast and resolve it no charge. Love the service and app!

Camille Beckman

Great app with very fast and efficient support. Highly recommended for any store!

Strike Movement Dev Usa

Had some questions about the app, contacted support, and they fixed the issue within the hour. Great support!

Secretlab

fantastic app, fantastic service!

SleepOnLatex.com

Great app and great support team!

App is easy to implement and use. I can not say enough about the support I have received. The Easyshop team has gone the extra mile to make sure this app works for us.

Enotram Entertainment

I was awesomely assisted in an 11th-hour crisis! You guys are the best!
Thank you for helping me with this vital part of my career!

Martone
EDM/House Music Entertainer

Lash Bunny

this app really helped me out! it increased my sales and was easy to use a must have for all online businesses who would like to add back-order/pre-order apps