PreOrder Me

PreOrder Me

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
September 6, 2017

Great App. Works as they've described. Support is almost instant. Yolanda is more than happy to fix any issues you have. Mine were small, regarding size and layout of the PreOrder button (which you can edit yourself in the app).

Adding the products to cart works, the pre-order messages work on the product page and on the cart page. I also love that you can set the pre-order settings for just individual variants. It's definitely a nice, detailed PreOrder app. Better than the rest.

Paintaccess
Time spent using app: 8 days
August 22, 2017

Would highly recommend this apps which is extremely useful. And the staff admin has been really helpful with the speedy response to my queries and solved the problem for me!!

Tre Clothing Bali
Indonesia
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
August 15, 2017

Works really well! Support responds quickly and helps out a lot with any questions.

Pursen
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 14, 2017

Great support. Very responsive! App does what it supposed to do.

The3dmate
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 12, 2017

We sell a lot of collectable products that are announced several months before they become available and have been looking for a reliable product that is easy to use and is good value for money and this fits that profile exactly.

N0rfabc6
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 30, 2017

Does what it says. Easy to set up and simple to manage. Great support.

Venture Snowboards
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 23, 2017

Great app and fantastic support. Yolanda helped us work through a few kinks and the app looks and works brilliantly. Impressed.

Valerie Constance
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
July 6, 2017

I'm not the biggest fan of paying for apps. But I've got a product I'm about to pump out and I thought why not start early. The pre-orders are now coming through, so the $10 I've spent on this app has paid for itself many times over. I don't like paying for apps.. I'm not a fan of the Shopify App Profit Vacuum... but the maths check out for this app. Good ROI.

Trimlyau
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 1, 2017

Been using this app for about a month and love it. At first it wasn't working correctly with my theme but support fixed the problem super fast. I tried another app first and it was too complicated. Preorder Me is so much easier to install and use, and gets the job done just like i want it. So happy i made the switch. :)

Rumor Apparel
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited April 1, 2022

I would definitely recommend this App. Not only is it extremely user friendly and easy to set up, but the support team is AMAZING! I have been running our e-commerce site on Shopify for the past four years and I've never dealt with a development team like Easy Shop. They responded very quickly to my inquiry and spent the time needed to solve the problem.

Phuyupata