PreOrder Me

pre-order management and set different strategies for products

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Simplyhammocks

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

GREAT SERVICE and help. App works fineeeeee. THanks you so much

Brik Case

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app and great support! We tried a few before this. PreOrder me is well written and bug free. Highly recommended.

Koraled

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app and amazing support! This app has greatly improved my sales!

Newwebsite2

Great app- does exactly what I needed it to and like that the button can say whatever I want!
Support is on FIRE too- replied in 10 mins on a Sunday afternoon to fix my installation and answer any questions.

Popinto

Location Israel

Great app. Great support. Super useful and seamless integration. Works like magic.
Adding to the feedback: The support is AMAZING. Everything I am asking gets immediate response including new features or fixing existing ones.
Do not hesitate to use this app.

Coke Bottle Cartel

App does exactly what it says on the tin! Would recommend. An the support has been second to none.

Reception Flip Flops

Time spent using app About 1 year

So far the app is working great. Using the app is very straightforward. I had a css issue with how the button looked and the support team answered my email immediately and fixed it. Happy customer here!

Lecol

Time spent using app About 3 years

Excellent app. Fantastic quick & efficient customer support to help get our set up right.

Kula Athletic

Location Australia

Very easy to use and very helpful support team. They helped us configure style of the pre-order button using our brand colours and font. It was perfect in managing all our pre-orders. Highly recommended and will use again when we launch our second collection :)))

Chibebe Au

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 9 hours

Great app and WONDERFUL support! Within 30 mins i had the app installed, a couple of wrinkles ironed out by the app dev, and the design perfectly suits our theme. And once stock is added back into the product, the button defaults back to the original 'add to cart' button we had there before. So far, it also works perfectly with our other apps, which is important. Perfect app.