PreOrder Me

PreOrder Me

by Easyshop

pre-order management and set different strategies for products

Create Skateboards

We've been using this plugin from day one... Can't live without it!! Highly recommend it for any store trying to generate presale income.

Buff Coffeescrub

Brilliant- did exactly what we needed - easy to set up and easy to cancel if you have finished your pre-order offer. Will definitely use again!

Shoeskins

This app rocks and the EasyShop customer service is amazing.
Can't recommend them highly enough -they even helped me tweak a couple of things in my store to give an even better experience with the app.

PreOrder me makes on-order inventory management a breeze and helps ensure you don't lose customers whilst waiting for new stock to arrive.
Even better - you don't need to be a guru to use it, PreOrder Me just fits in perfectly with the rest of the Shopify Inventory management.
Love it! Thanks guys!

Ujwatches

Amazing app & great support!
Keep it up.

Sebastianmaison

Very helpful, and even on a weekend! Great App!

Slinkysofatable

Good simple app straightforward installation and great service form the developers to resolve small issues.

Conquest Maps

A nice, simple app. It has some issues with a Bold app I currently have installed, but we got it to work well enough with a small work-around. If you don't have a ton of apps, you'll be golden with this one. Customer support was on top of things too.

Insight Lighting

Awesome app and fantastic service! We had a slight problem with setup as it was conflicting with some old code. They quickly resolved and fixed my theme coding to work perfectly with the app.

Thanks!

Yuji Led

thx for taking my suggestion to create the "pre-sales" function

Fattoriasarda

Great app & best support, even on Weekend :-)!! After installation we had a little issue with the theme CSS, they set it all up and running in no time. All what we are missing is an "Notify Me" or "Back in Stock" button but we are sure they are working on this. Highly recommended!