PreOrder Me

PreOrder Me

by Easyshop

pre-order management and set different strategies for products

Maive Bo

Love this app - so easy to use and the support team we're so helpful when I has questions.

Mini Monarch

Easy to set up and install (no coding), works great! Also, needed to contact support several times (as I am tech challenged) initially and they were super quick with responding and assisting me. You can check the Pre-order button in action on our website www.minimonarch.com.au

Grayers Clothing

Great app, fantastic service and extremely helpful team. Highly recommended.

Babymori

Great app - easy to install and stylise and fast support with quick fixes.

Modern Milk

Great product and great communication with help!

Coregami

Super Duper customer support.

Likely the fastest response time I have ever received.

C F R Usa

Great application and customer service! We had an issue with our website once the application was installed. Customer service was great and helped us figure it all out and get everything up and running properly.

Pimovement

Absolutely the best customer service I've ever experienced. The app is working great after use error!

Thank you guys!

Licka Sticka

Love this app. Just what i needed for my store. Fair price for the benefits of having this App. Customer Service is brilliant too with their quick replies.

Maria Francesca Pepe

Easy to use and great support team! We absolutely loved this app and its functionalit :)

Would benefit from bulk editing though.