PreOrder Me

pre-order management and set different strategies for products

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Pimovement

Absolutely the best customer service I've ever experienced. The app is working great after use error!

Thank you guys!

Licka Sticka

Love this app. Just what i needed for my store. Fair price for the benefits of having this App. Customer Service is brilliant too with their quick replies.

Maria Francesca Pepe

Easy to use and great support team! We absolutely loved this app and its functionalit :)

Would benefit from bulk editing though.

Noene

Excellent App! We recieved 1 pre-order for an item within the first 24 hours of using this application. Support even went out of his way to help us with a CSS issue that we couldn't solve.

Great app and great people. I recommend it to anyone out there looking into preorder sales. Must have!!!

Ian Marko

Excellent customer service! This app is a must! Thank you!

Ameliabyamelia

Amazing customer service.

Fixed issue promptly.

Carriekrocks

Excellent customer service.

Highly recommended!

Trobo

We installed the PreOrder Me button days before our Shark Tank episode aired. We had tried another solution before, but it was inadequate for our needs and performed sporadically. The PreOder Me button performed flawlessly with the huge number of visitors who flooded our site during the show's airing. The EasyShop team was extremely responsive and supportive. We could not have asked for a better experience than the one that PreOrder Me delivered.

Vapeamericainc Com

What can I say, absolutely fantastic customer service! We had a few issues after installation, but the support team sorted everything very quickly.. The app itself is just superb! If your looking for a pre-order app. Look no further!

Ocha Co

Using it for only a limited period was not a problem .. Easy to set up .. Fast reply to my request