PreOrder Me

PreOrder Me

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 9, 2020

This app was OK for sometime, but suddenly products have started showing the status "Sold Out" instead of " Pre-Order". Contacted the support multiple times with zero response

Sportsmans Warehouse
Time spent using app: 6 months
Easyshop replied November 10, 2020

I'm sorry to hear that you have had some problems with PreOrder Me app.
I would like to help, we want to take a look at the problem in your store.

Is there more detail or product URL you can provide on the problems you are experiencing? please send the details to support@easyshop.io

Thank you.

November 8, 2020

Awful experience. Adding the app just ruined my product page: when I deleted the app, the add to cart button" just disappeared!!!
I deteled the app because it is a nightmare to customize the pre-order button, which the most basic functionality we might expect from a pre-order app
Not recommended at all

Chamaye
France
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
Easyshop replied November 8, 2020

I'm sorry to hear that you have had some problems with PreOrder Me app.
Our app won't make the original add-to-cart button disappear. sometimes, just the browser cache needs to waiting to expires or force to reload the page.
Please let us know if you still have a similar problem or need help.

Edited May 29, 2018

There are soooo many bugs and inconsistencies with this app. The app works some of the time, but not consistently. We have been using it for months and keep finding the same issues every month - the app doesn't always pick up if a product is out of stock, among other more minor issues. More recently the app stopped working altogether. We contacted the customer service team and they were slow to respond, hard to communicate with and didn't provide any solutions. We since moved on to another Preorder App (yes, there are other, better apps).

Sitting Pretty Halo Extensions