PreOrder Me

PreOrder Me

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
March 11, 2020

This app does exactly what we hoped it would. The reason for the four stars is simply because it took a few days to iron out a couple of issues but they were ironed out so no complaints. Thank you, Yolanda :)

BRICKTANKS
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 16, 2018

The app is simple to use and support was excellent. Even though I decided to go with another app in the end, I had some issues with uninstalling the app and Yolanda was kind enough to help me out promptly. Thank you for the great work!

Mulamu Furnishings
Singapore
Time spent using app: 7 days
December 24, 2017

Good option for pre-selling products if you want to out-of-the-box solution. Pretty easy to custom code some things as well, but gets a little buggy if you try to code yourself

Jaxon Jovie
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
June 15, 2017

Great customer service! Unfortunately, the app just didn't do what we needed it to in order to makes things more streamlined for us.

Ready Set Pedal
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 22, 2016

Installed this app because we ran into some issues with the another preordering app. This one doesn't require any coding knowledge which is great. Support is helpful and very responsive. I look forward to future functionality updates to include the pre-order button on the quick shop pop up window - great work guys :)

The Salty Fox
Time spent using app: 2 days
April 18, 2016

Great app.

Able to allow us to manage pre-order easily.

Email response from helpdesk is fast too.

If your shop handles Pre-orders, this is definitely the app to go for.

Lara J
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 1, 2016

very fast and helpful customer service. The app has worked well in the few weeks I've used it

The Gld Shop