PreOrder Me

PreOrder Me

by Easyshop

pre-order management and set different strategies for products

The Noble Flame

As others have already mentioned, this app works well and customers service is top notch. Moving forward with implementing it across our site.

Draußgänger

Amazing customer service and it works like a charm! Fully recommend it! We changed theme and the button didn't work again, the team immediately helped us change the new theme to include the button. It's incredible how important it is to us for sold out products :)

RADICE

Excellent, simple to use app for PreOrders. Support was really helpful as we ran into some problems and solved our problem quickly.

Poptique High The Shop

Responsive support: Ran into some issues with the app due to a clash with an other app installed and the support team was able to get it fixed.

Wildebrands

Great app with incredibly responsive support. I ran into a formatting issue after installing the app and Yolanda was able to fix the code for me. As someone with next to zero experience editing code this was extremely helpful.

Fashionary 2

Smooth app! Wonderful Support!

Am Pm Medical Scrubs

This app worked great! Really easy to use and the few questions I had were quickly answered by their customer support:) I plan to use this app again!

Carlkey

This app have very good support, they answer me in a while :)

The Foodnited States

Pre-orders are a big part of my business. PreOrder Me does a great job integrating with my current theme, and helps keep track of pre-orders. Great app.

Kodafe

They were really patient with an issue I was having and helped me figure everything out! Great App and Excellent Service

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10