Show the pre-order button in product details page
Smart prompt text
Get the smart prompt text in the shopping cart page
Easy to manage the product with pre-order function
À propos de PreOrder Me
How does it work
After you installed the app, you don't have to do anything else. You will only need to search for product and enable the pre-order option on it, and the PreOrder Me button will show up for it.
Product A has Red, Green, and Blue variants.
You can customize pre-order for each variant with different options.
- For Red variant with quota "15" and label "Delivery in 5 days"
- For Green variant with quota "5" and label "Delivery in 2 weeks"
- For Blue variant with quota "0 (zero means unlimited)"
Also, you can disable pre-order for certain items at any time.
Shopping Cart support
In the shopping cart page, the PreOrder-Me will identify which is the pre-order items and appends a label on it automatically (you can customize the label style and text as you want).
- Customize the style and text for PreOrder Button on the Product page
- Customize the Label style and text of the PreOrder items at Product/Shopping Cart pages
- Customize the Quota for each variant
- Customize the Tag for PreOrder orders
Galerie de supports multimédias
Tarifs Essai gratuit de 7 jours
$9.99 par mois
$14.99 par mois
* Tous les frais sont facturés en USD.
** Les frais récurrents, y compris les frais mensuels ou les frais d'utilisation, sont facturés tous les 30 jours.
La note globale correspond à l'état actuel de l'application. Elle comptabilise tous les avis sur l'application, mais priorise les plus récents.
Avis les plus récents
Prince & Pom
The app works great, easy to set up and use. The support team is super quick to respond and very helpful!
No real issues, support help me when i did, within 1 hour and fixed it.
App works really well on Warehouse theme and Expanse theme. been using for over 6 months & pays for its self.
Midlands Fancy Dress Redditch
The app worked well on the whole & helped me realise what I needed from a pre-order app.
I had a problem in August and support replied quickly asking for access, by January when I still hadn't had any support on the issue Shopify support recommended I try a different app.