Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

ShopAdrieMarie

Its great have to get used to it but I think it would help me bring more sales in and my customers get to see my new arrivals. I dont like how I have to go in and add the product one by one.

June 23, 2020

Please contact our support to assist you further on this at support@websiteondemand.ca
I'm sure they can offer you a workaround😎

Wink Apparel Clothing

Easy to install. Would recommend for all business' of all sizes where back ordering stock can help boost sales. If they help increase my sales, i will increase my subscription level.

The Amazing Collectables

Very nice app, useful. The pre order buttons are very good and works perfectly, the main job is done.

4 stars because the app can be faster and the price for the better plan is a little bit expensive. Maybe think to decrease, at least, the first months for the new customers

April 13, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review 🙏 We're happy to hear it's working so well on your shop.

Regarding our premium plan, we're happy to provide a full 60-day moneyback guarantee. If you use it for 60 days and it does not pay for itself, you can uninstall it. Contact us, and we will refund you the entire cost of the app 😄

Your Safety Company

i am installing the app and not sure yet, i want both back in stock notice and pre orders is what i am after we will see if it works. i will let you know

walker&wade

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app. Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Love Bambooloo

Easy integration. Hoping that it helps us manage the demand we have. Seems to be quite easy to set up.

Gigi & Palmer

Really easy to set up, I haven't launched my site yet, so don't know how that goes with customers but it had step by step lists which made sure it was all completed. So if that's anything to go off this app is great!

The Misfit Club

I like the app a lot. It's easy to use, I can navigate through it well, and it has helped my online store tremendously.

Ecosmart Riders

Es útil y muy sencilla de utilizar, pero para ser perfecta le falta alguna funcionalidad más. Cómo poder hacer cobros parciales.

Alexus Cristenn

So far so good, it was a very easy process to add te pre-order tab but let's see about the fulfilling!

Previous 1 3