Pre‑Order Now WOD , 1.291 Rezensionen

• 3 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
2. Februar 2024

Been using this for app for a few years. Had an issue with it recently and Alina from customer service was able to resolve it for me right away. 10/10 app! 10/10 support!

Lil' Libros
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
Website on Demand Studio, LLC hat geantwortet 6. Februar 2024

Hey, Lil' Libros and Team!

Thank you for your continuous support of our app. It's our honor to help you out and we'll make sure to continue to provide you with the assistance you need!

Please reach out if you need help with anything else!

15. Januar 2024

Customer service available, fast, and efficient :).

Kif-Kif Import
Kanada
Fast 6 jahre mit der App
Website on Demand Studio, LLC hat geantwortet 17. Januar 2024

Hey there Kif-Kif Import and Team!

We appreciate your wonderful feedback for our support team. They work hard to ensure that they provide the support needed for all of our merchants and we take pride in the quality of service they give.

Please let us know if you need help with anything else!

9. Januar 2024

This is an app that you can't do without. It saves so much trouble by telling your customers what they can expect on shipping for out-of-stock items or items that will be shipping soon. Alina helped me out big time. I had an issue with the app and she fixed it in the coding for us at 8 pm!!
Unbelievable support I would recommend this to anyone for preorders.
She saved the day and I couldn't be more thankful.

AllProGenerators
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
Website on Demand Studio, LLC hat geantwortet 12. Januar 2024

Hey AllProGenerators and Team!

This is one of the best reviews I've ever seen! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. This will make Alina's day for sure!

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with, you know where to reach us!

10. Januar 2024

Alina did a great job helping me with my issue

Fox Air Power LLC
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
Website on Demand Studio, LLC hat geantwortet 12. Januar 2024

Alina never fails to amaze us with her support skills. Thank you for your kind feedback! We will work hard to continue providing you with an excellent customer experience!

Please reach out if you need help with anything!

21. Dezember 2023

App works perfectly for everything we need it to do, and support has been amazing solving a few little display issues.

ABC Bikes
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
Website on Demand Studio, LLC hat geantwortet 26. Dezember 2023

Hey there ABC Bikes and Team!

Thank you for taking the time to leave an amazing review! We're glad to hear that our app is giving you exactly what you need. Our support team is also happy and thankful for your feedback. Thank you so much for choosing Pre Order Now!

Please reach out if you need help with anything else!

29. Januar 2024

Awesome app, amazing support. Highly recommendable. Special thanks to Roel for their help.

Kimber Doll USA
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Website on Demand Studio, LLC hat geantwortet 31. Januar 2024

Hey there Kimber Doll USA!

We appreciate your recommendation. Thank you so much as well for your feedback, I'll make sure that Roel gets recognized for being so helpful.

If there's anything else you need help with, you know where to reach us!

22. Januar 2024

App works great - use it regularly to pre-sell our products. Awesome support - had an issue so I contacted the help day and Zach got me all sorted out the same day. Would recommend.

InHouse Publishing Bookstore
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Website on Demand Studio, LLC hat geantwortet 23. Januar 2024

Hi InHouse Publishing Bookstore!

Thank you so much for your detailed review! We appreciate your feedback for Zach as well. We'll make sure that your feedback reaches him. Thanks for making our day!

Please let us know if you need further assistance!

14. Januar 2024

Great experience with using this app! This app saved my sales when I ran out of inventory and the support team is top tier!

Kinkz Hair Products
Website on Demand Studio, LLC hat geantwortet 16. Januar 2024

Hi there Kinkz Hair Products and Team!

Thank you so much for your wonderful and heartwarming feedback. Nothing makes us feel better than this, we are truly happy to know that we were able to help you out!

Please reach out if you need our help! Our support team is always available for you.

12. Januar 2024

Alina gave me fast service within 5 minutes when we had an issue. Do not hesitate to install this app and grow sales.

Elevate Styles
Website on Demand Studio, LLC hat geantwortet 15. Januar 2024

Hi there Elevate Styles and Team!

Thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation! Alina will be very happy once she sees your review.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need our help again! Thank you for choosing Pre-Order Now!

10. Januar 2024

Your star agent, Alina, helped me a lot with updating the WOD extension on my website. She has been a big help in understanding more about WOD. She is accommodating and patient with my needs. She made my business easier when she took the initiative to modify my account. Thank you so much, Alina! Hope that WOOD will have more like you <3

iApothecary at TheGutInstitute.com
Website on Demand Studio, LLC hat geantwortet 12. Januar 2024

Thank you for an amazing review! We're proud to have Alina as part of our team, she plays a vital role in our support team. I'll make sure that your feedback reaches her. :)

Please let us know if you have any other questions, we'll make sure to help you out!