PreOrder Now WOD , 1 336 avis

• 3 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
2 février 2024

Been using this for app for a few years. Had an issue with it recently and Alina from customer service was able to resolve it for me right away. 10/10 app! 10/10 support!

Lil' Libros
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 6 février 2024

Hey, Lil' Libros and Team!

Thank you for your continuous support of our app. It's our honor to help you out and we'll make sure to continue to provide you with the assistance you need!

Please reach out if you need help with anything else!

9 janvier 2024

This is an app that you can't do without. It saves so much trouble by telling your customers what they can expect on shipping for out-of-stock items or items that will be shipping soon. Alina helped me out big time. I had an issue with the app and she fixed it in the coding for us at 8 pm!!
Unbelievable support I would recommend this to anyone for preorders.
She saved the day and I couldn't be more thankful.

AllProGenerators
Presque 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 12 janvier 2024

Hey AllProGenerators and Team!

This is one of the best reviews I've ever seen! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. This will make Alina's day for sure!

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with, you know where to reach us!

22 janvier 2024

App works great - use it regularly to pre-sell our products. Awesome support - had an issue so I contacted the help day and Zach got me all sorted out the same day. Would recommend.

InHouse Publishing Bookstore
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 23 janvier 2024

Hi InHouse Publishing Bookstore!

Thank you so much for your detailed review! We appreciate your feedback for Zach as well. We'll make sure that your feedback reaches him. Thanks for making our day!

Please let us know if you need further assistance!

10 janvier 2024

Your star agent, Alina, helped me a lot with updating the WOD extension on my website. She has been a big help in understanding more about WOD. She is accommodating and patient with my needs. She made my business easier when she took the initiative to modify my account. Thank you so much, Alina! Hope that WOOD will have more like you <3

iApothecary at TheGutInstitute.com
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 12 janvier 2024

Thank you for an amazing review! We're proud to have Alina as part of our team, she plays a vital role in our support team. I'll make sure that your feedback reaches her. :)

Please let us know if you have any other questions, we'll make sure to help you out!

12 janvier 2024

Alina gave me fast service within 5 minutes when we had an issue. Do not hesitate to install this app and grow sales.

Elevate Styles
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 15 janvier 2024

Hi there Elevate Styles and Team!

Thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation! Alina will be very happy once she sees your review.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need our help again! Thank you for choosing Pre-Order Now!

10 janvier 2024

Thank you so much to Alina for helping me understand and navigate the app when I wasn't sure about a few things. She was on the chat immediately and we worked it out together. I am so happy and thankful, now I can have customers buy "in stock" and "made to order" items without loosing sales! Best Customer service ever! I am so Happy!

Abby :)

Abigail Jane
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application

Hey there Abby!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our support team! Alina's very helpful and one of our best! I'm also very happy to hear that our app was able to help with your sales, we wish you and your business nothing but the best!

Feel free to reach out if you need our assistance. Thank you for choosing Pre-Order Now!

29 janvier 2024

Awesome app, amazing support. Highly recommendable. Special thanks to Roel for their help.

Kimber Doll USA
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 31 janvier 2024

Hey there Kimber Doll USA!

We appreciate your recommendation. Thank you so much as well for your feedback, I'll make sure that Roel gets recognized for being so helpful.

If there's anything else you need help with, you know where to reach us!

26 janvier 2024

Amazing customer service. We were having a few problems and Alina was amazing, figured it out fast and had us up and running in no time. Highly recommend

Hope Innovations
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 29 janvier 2024

Hey there Hope Innovations team!

Alina never fails to amaze us with her skills and willingness to help. Your feedback will definitely put a smile on her face! Thank you for the wonderful review!

Please reach out if there's anything else you need assistance with.

21 décembre 2023

App works perfectly for everything we need it to do, and support has been amazing solving a few little display issues.

ABC Bikes
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 26 décembre 2023

Hey there ABC Bikes and Team!

Thank you for taking the time to leave an amazing review! We're glad to hear that our app is giving you exactly what you need. Our support team is also happy and thankful for your feedback. Thank you so much for choosing Pre Order Now!

Please reach out if you need help with anything else!

19 janvier 2024

She was more than helpful and was easy to talk to definitely want her assistance every time I have a problem

Charged Lifestyle
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 22 janvier 2024

Hey there Ian!

Alina had a great time helping you out! Thank you so much for your kind feedback, this will make her day for sure.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need our assistance!