Avis (1 390)

• 3 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
12 juillet 2024

I reached out late at night with an issue i needed resolved quickly. PreOrder Now was able to assist and correct my issue within 20 minutes.

Mike Chasteen Jr. Apparel
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 15 juillet 2024

Hi Mike Chasteen Jr. Apparel!

Thank you for recognizing our team's efforts. It was a pleasure to help you out!

7 juin 2024

Sunny was super helpful and fixed our problem straight away. We have two stores and he helped on both. Went over and beyond :)

Catherine Deane UK
Royaume-Uni
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 10 juin 2024

Hey there Catherine Deane UK and team!

Thank you for starting our week with a wonderful review! We're glad that Sunny was able to help you out. We will ensure that he gets recognized for his efforts.

20 mai 2024

This is a great app that has helped grow sales through pre-orders. The support team are quick, efficient and super helpful. Would recommend!

Laing Home
Nouvelle-Zélande
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 22 mai 2024

Hi Laing Home and team!

We value your business and we are very thankful that you took time to leave us a review! Our team works hard to ensure that you get the support that you need, when you need it. Your recommendation is highly appreciated!

If you need our help again, you know where to reach us!

25 mars 2024

I really like this app. It's working great for two of our businesses/brands. I struggle with the interface at times, but once I re learn it, it all makes sense to me. If you don't love it at first, contact their support and once you learn how to run it, it'll be a nice part of your business.

BusyBox Corp.
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 27 mars 2024

Hey there BusyBox Corp.!

Thank you so much for your detailed review and recommendation! We appreciate your feedback and we'll work on making our interface more user-friendly.

Please reach out if you need further assistance!

16 avril 2024

A great pre-order app for our site! Easy to use and lots of different customizable options. Alina was super helpful and responded to our set up questions quickly.

JapanLA
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 18 avril 2024

Hi JapanLA!

We appreciate your kind feedback. Thank you so much for recognizing the great experience that Alina was able to provide.

If you need further assistance, you know where to reach us!

11 juillet 2024

Great app to ensure you dont miss a sale.
Quick responses from the team to get any minor issues sorted.

Hepburn Hardware - Wholesale
Australie
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 15 juillet 2024

Hey there Hepburn Hardware - Wholesale and team!

We're glad that you liked our app! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. The support team will surely be hyped to see this!

27 mai 2024

Their support system is A1 love them & app is not comparable to others!

Lashesbylelly
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 29 mai 2024

Hi Lashesbylelly and team!

Thank you so much for your sparkling review! It makes us happy to know that you had a great experience with our support team and enjoyed using our app. We look forward to a fruitful partnership with you and your team!

If you need any help, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

25 mai 2024

This is a great app! It functions well, is easy to install/remove, and the customer service is SUPER helpful. James answered my question within 2 minutes of submitting it, at a really random hour in the night. Thank you!

DEOS
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 27 mai 2024

Hi there, DEOS team!

James works diligently to provide quick yet accurate responses to merchants, and we’re thrilled he could assist you effectively! Our extended coverage ensures we can offer real-time support whenever needed. We appreciate your kind feedback.

If there’s anything else we can assist you with, please let us know. Cheers!

2 avril 2024

Alina was extremely helpful and courteous. She fixed my issue and performed the updates necessary to bring the app back into compliance with Shopify quickly and efficiently.

Stick & Ball
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 4 avril 2024

Hi there Stick & Ball team!

You deserve nothing but the best customer experience and we're glad that Alina was able to provide amazing support!

If you need help with anything or if you have any questions, you know where to reach us!

16 mai 2024

I really like this app, I had a couple of small issues due to my theme being much "different", but they took care of them ASAP. I ran the trial for a handful of days and was sold! Thank you for making a great app guys.

BK Hobbies
22 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 20 mai 2024

Hi BK Hobbies!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! Your detailed review is very much appreciated, and we are grateful for your kind words. We will continue to do our best to provide you with outstanding service.

If you need anything else, you know where to reach us!