Avis (1 390)

• 3 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
10 janvier 2024

Your star agent, Alina, helped me a lot with updating the WOD extension on my website. She has been a big help in understanding more about WOD. She is accommodating and patient with my needs. She made my business easier when she took the initiative to modify my account. Thank you so much, Alina! Hope that WOOD will have more like you <3

iApothecary at TheGutInstitute.com
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 12 janvier 2024

Thank you for an amazing review! We're proud to have Alina as part of our team, she plays a vital role in our support team. I'll make sure that your feedback reaches her. :)

Please let us know if you have any other questions, we'll make sure to help you out!

11 avril 2024

top very goood

BULLCARE
Italie
3 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 15 avril 2024

Hey BULLCARE team!

I'm glad that you like our app. We take pride in developing our app and we are thrilled to receive your feedback.

If you need any help, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

21 décembre 2023

App works perfectly for everything we need it to do, and support has been amazing solving a few little display issues.

ABC Bikes
Australie
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 26 décembre 2023

Hey there ABC Bikes and Team!

Thank you for taking the time to leave an amazing review! We're glad to hear that our app is giving you exactly what you need. Our support team is also happy and thankful for your feedback. Thank you so much for choosing Pre Order Now!

Please reach out if you need help with anything else!

5 avril 2024

x

lostkidsfindhope
5 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 8 avril 2024

Thank you for the 5-star review lostkidsfindhope and team!

22 mars 2024

Good App

LEAFCLO
Allemagne
21 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 25 mars 2024

Hey there LEAFCLO!

Thank you for the review! We'd love to hear more about your experience. Can you provide us with more information? Is there anything we can do to make your experience better?

I hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,
Sharky
Team Supervisor - Pre-Order Now

Modifié le 29 janvier 2024

I was having a lot of issues with the app due to my theme being old. They were very helpful and we went back and forth quite a bit. Good customer service.

Nina Nieves
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 25 janvier 2024

Thank you for your updated review team! We appreciate your kind feedback.

Please let us know if you need further assistance. Cheers!

5 mars 2024

Installed several different pre-order apps to test, and this was the winner. More functionality and options to control how you want your pre-ordering to run than the rest. Super-fast personalized help through chat, quickly sorted through all issues and very nice, was not expecting that kind of CS without having to cross a paywall, it's a great app!

Bíghter Lures
Environ 2 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 7 mars 2024

Hey there Bíghter Lures and team!

I'm glad that you found our app! Thank you so much for your kind feedback and detailed review. We are grateful as well for your appreciation of our support team, we'll make sure that they are recognized.

Please let us know if you need help with anything else, our team would be glad to help!

14 janvier 2024

very happy so far, and great support from Roel :)

Uncharted Luxury
Royaume-Uni
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 15 janvier 2024

Hey Uncharted Luxury and Team!

Knowing that you're happy makes us happy as well! I'm glad Roel was able to help you out! I'll make sure your feedback reaches him. :)

Let us know if you need any help!

28 mars 2024

Nice and simple.
A bit pricy but they have an option for start ups which helps.

Scruffy Duck
Irlande
7 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 1 avril 2024

Hey there Scruffy Duck and team!

Thank you for your honest feedback. We appreciate your thoughts about our pricing, and we assure you that this is something that we are currently looking into.

If you need help with anything, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you for choosing Pre-Order Now!

5 mars 2024

good

IIIUMINA APPAREL
Afrique du Sud
Environ 2 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 7 mars 2024

Hey there IIIUMINA APPAREL!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review! We appreciate your kind words and are grateful for your support.

Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with! Cheers!