Pre‑Order Now WOD , 1 288 avis

Mian Agri Farm
Pakistan
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
6 décembre 2023

I was charged after i uninstall it 30-40 minutes later.

CLOCULTURE
41 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 11 décembre 2023

Thanks for taking the time to write this review and let us know. That is not default behavior on the app. Did you activate the Email Add-On feature? That is usually the only way to skip the 14-day free trial.

I will be reaching out to you separately to see what we can do to help. I would like to at least issue a refund for you.

Hannes Bez | Director of Customer Experience

5 janvier 2024

Chrages on me even after i uninstalled the apps

Studentpit
Malaisie
2 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 8 janvier 2024

Thank you for taking the time to let us know. I'm really sorry about this experience. We'll be in touch to work with you to try and figure out what happened.

Hannes Bez | Director of Customer Experience

11 juillet 2023

I wish I could tell you how this app works, but I can't. I got a preview of it and asked for a demo to walk me through set up and they couldn't comprehend what I was asking... just a simple demonstration to show me how it works. Someone finally set up a call with me for 4pm. It's now 4:30pm -- nobody ever joined the call or contacted me. They clearly don't want your business, so don't waste your time trying to give it to them.

xomarshmallow
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 13 juillet 2023

Hi xomarshmallow,

We’re very sorry to have missed the meeting with you, this is not at all representative of the customer experience that we intend to provide. We will be conducting an internal investigation to determine how this occurred and ensure that it will not happen again.

Our team has reached out to you to help set up your store. We are happy to offer free onboarding sessions, and we will ensure that a member of our team is available for you. We certainly do want your business and will reach out again immediately to try to arrange a time to meet.

19 juin 2023

Very bad. Our site is down now. Please get your app together...

I even tried to get help from your support which didn't work either...

JoDis
Danemark
Environ 2 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 20 juin 2023

Hello to our friends at JoDis!

Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback. This is Tanu, the Customer Success Manager at Pre‑order Now.

I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience you had with the app. I'm VERY sorry about this; it is not at all what we aim for. We have sent you an in-app/email message to gather more information. We look forward to working with you again.

We do offer 24-hour live chat support from Monday to Friday. Please reach out to us via the live chat feature in the app, and we will reply to you within minutes to resolve any issues you might be facing. We also love to offer complimentary live screen-share calls to all our valued clients, where we can help resolve the issues. We work hard to ensure that every merchant using our app has an A+ experience.

Tanu & The Pre‑order Now Support Team

28 février 2024

c'est la deuxième fois que j'essaie d'installer cet application qui ne fonctionne pas! c'est une arnaque! en plus il est noté un essai de 14j alors qu'une fois le paiement validé aucun essai n'est pris en compte!!!

SMART Babyshop
Luxembourg
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 29 février 2024

Hi there,

My name is Sharky, Team Supervisor at Pre-Order Now.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our app. We take your feedback seriously and we would like to apologize for letting you down.

I reached out to you through a separate email to possibly sort things out. We'd love to jump on a call with you and get this fixed quickly. May I know your most convenient time?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Respectfully yours,
Sharky
Team Supervisor - Pre-Order Now

26 février 2024

First of all, I think it would be great if the instructions would tell us that in order to use this app that we need to be on SHOPIFY THEME 2.0

Secondly, I have been unable to install

Thirdly there is an irritating pop up that SAYS congrat YOU HAVE A PREORDER, while I have been unable to completely install, so that's very confusing!

Fourthly "Customers service" or chat just gives articles which are not completely helpful

Julia Loggins Cleansing for Energy
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 27 février 2024

Hi Julia,

My name is Sharky, Team Supervisor here at Pre-Order Now.

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced with our app. I reached out to you in a separate email to possibly schedule a call and get the issues fixed. We would like to turn this experience around for you, and hopefully, you give us a chance.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely yours,
Sharky
Team Supervisor - Pre-Order Now

21 avril 2023

mmmkiuhpuiuibubuuibbubwqofnweofnoiewnkanciowenfkonasokcwencoiwenclkasioncinwiqcn koweqncoinaskcwienciwenfefinkasncoioe o ioe wiv ewoifniewnv oi ir ofrf ufn f ufn ijp jij

ByonClothing
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 2 mai 2023

Hello to our friends at ByonClothing

Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback. This is Pushpesh, the Customer Success Manager with Pre‑order Now.

I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with our app. Our app is being used by a lot of merchants and it has been serving most of them really well. You installed the app and left a negative review without ever contacting support for help. Is there something specific that you did not like or need help with?

With that said, we have taken your feedback into consideration and will try to improve our app. We would love to hear more from you and in the process help you with any queries or issues you might be having. Please email us at support@websiteondemand.ca and I will personally take care of your case.

We do offer 24-hr live chat support, Monday through Friday. Please reach out to us via the live chat feature in the app and we will reply to you within minutes to resolve any issues you might be facing. We also love to offer complimentary live screen-share calls to all our valued clients where we can help resolve the issues. We work hard to make sure every merchant who uses our app has an A+ experience.

Regards,
Pushpesh & the Pre‑order Now Support Team

23 février 2021

Quite disappointed with this app. I loved it at the start but for the past 3 months it's been sending my customers emails that their order contained a preordered product when it doesn't. So it has created a lot of confusion. I have contacted support 4 times and then I don't receive a response and they close the ticket. I then have to open another ticket and the same issue happened. Unfortunately I will have to look for an alternative application as I am not getting help to solve the issue.

Arabesque
Royaume-Uni
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 25 février 2021

Hello there,

This is Robert, Ops manager for Preorder Now app.
We are so sorry about this. We definitely don't want to get you through this.

However, it appears that you were having trouble with receiving all our emails. We've been sending emails ever since you've had this issue to date.

Would you be able to check your spam/bulk folder?

Email us at support@websiteondemand.ca. We respond to every ticket within an hour.

Sincerely,
Robert

Modifié le 20 juillet 2023

I have now been using this app for a few years. When it works its a good app. However, it is a ticking bomb.

I just noticed that all out of a sudden normal available products were shown as preorder products whereas products that have stock below zero were shown as available.

What is even wore, the mixed cart pop that was triggering on every page reload, was supposed to be fixed after i have submitted a ticket. I just realized that it is not fixed and customers had to close the pop up on every page reload.

This plugin did more harm than good. Please look out for a more stable plugin, as this plugin will cost you a lot of money......

William Walker
Allemagne
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Website on Demand Studio, LLC a répondu 4 mars 2021

Hello and thank you so much for raising this problem here. I am very sorry that this happened!

There could be a handful of causes for this (including the settings on your side in the app), but the only way we can help is if you take a moment to email us. Please do that? preorder-now@websiteondemand.ca

We'd LOVE the chance to resolve this for you asap! We can fix this. Thanks ahead of time...

Sean & The Pre Order Now Team