Pre‑Order Now WOD , 1.278 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,5
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 82% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
9 gennaio 2024

This is an app that you can't do without. It saves so much trouble by telling your customers what they can expect on shipping for out-of-stock items or items that will be shipping soon. Alina helped me out big time. I had an issue with the app and she fixed it in the coding for us at 8 pm!!
Unbelievable support I would recommend this to anyone for preorders.
She saved the day and I couldn't be more thankful.

AllProGenerators
Quasi 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 12 gennaio 2024

Hey AllProGenerators and Team!

This is one of the best reviews I've ever seen! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. This will make Alina's day for sure!

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with, you know where to reach us!

2 febbraio 2024

Been using this for app for a few years. Had an issue with it recently and Alina from customer service was able to resolve it for me right away. 10/10 app! 10/10 support!

Lil' Libros
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 6 febbraio 2024

Hey, Lil' Libros and Team!

Thank you for your continuous support of our app. It's our honor to help you out and we'll make sure to continue to provide you with the assistance you need!

Please reach out if you need help with anything else!

10 gennaio 2024

Your star agent, Alina, helped me a lot with updating the WOD extension on my website. She has been a big help in understanding more about WOD. She is accommodating and patient with my needs. She made my business easier when she took the initiative to modify my account. Thank you so much, Alina! Hope that WOOD will have more like you <3

iApothecary at TheGutInstitute.com
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 12 gennaio 2024

Thank you for an amazing review! We're proud to have Alina as part of our team, she plays a vital role in our support team. I'll make sure that your feedback reaches her. :)

Please let us know if you have any other questions, we'll make sure to help you out!

22 gennaio 2024

App works great - use it regularly to pre-sell our products. Awesome support - had an issue so I contacted the help day and Zach got me all sorted out the same day. Would recommend.

InHouse Publishing Bookstore
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 23 gennaio 2024

Hi InHouse Publishing Bookstore!

Thank you so much for your detailed review! We appreciate your feedback for Zach as well. We'll make sure that your feedback reaches him. Thanks for making our day!

Please let us know if you need further assistance!

21 dicembre 2023

App works perfectly for everything we need it to do, and support has been amazing solving a few little display issues.

ABC Bikes
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 26 dicembre 2023

Hey there ABC Bikes and Team!

Thank you for taking the time to leave an amazing review! We're glad to hear that our app is giving you exactly what you need. Our support team is also happy and thankful for your feedback. Thank you so much for choosing Pre Order Now!

Please reach out if you need help with anything else!

10 gennaio 2024

Thank you so much to Alina for helping me understand and navigate the app when I wasn't sure about a few things. She was on the chat immediately and we worked it out together. I am so happy and thankful, now I can have customers buy "in stock" and "made to order" items without loosing sales! Best Customer service ever! I am so Happy!

Abby :)

Abigail Jane
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app

Hey there Abby!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our support team! Alina's very helpful and one of our best! I'm also very happy to hear that our app was able to help with your sales, we wish you and your business nothing but the best!

Feel free to reach out if you need our assistance. Thank you for choosing Pre-Order Now!

12 gennaio 2024

Alina gave me fast service within 5 minutes when we had an issue. Do not hesitate to install this app and grow sales.

Elevate Styles
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 15 gennaio 2024

Hi there Elevate Styles and Team!

Thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation! Alina will be very happy once she sees your review.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need our help again! Thank you for choosing Pre-Order Now!

19 dicembre 2023

This app does what it says. Works well. We asked their staff to help change button layout and message position. One of their staff named Amandeep is really helpful. So easy communicates with him, and just done the job in 5 minutes. Amazing.
One suggestion is, this app should list product title, what product is related to customer notification email. Currently, it provides a variation ID, it can be searched in shopify to find related product. But you know, can be done better.
Overall is excellent. Highly recommend.

Double Bay Hardware
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 21 dicembre 2023

Hey Double Bay Hardware and Team!

This is one of the best reviews I've seen, ever! We appreciate your honest feedback about our app and the customer experience that our Specialists provide. We are very thankful for your support.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Our team will be glad to help!

14 gennaio 2024

Great experience with using this app! This app saved my sales when I ran out of inventory and the support team is top tier!

Kinkz Hair Products
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 16 gennaio 2024

Hi there Kinkz Hair Products and Team!

Thank you so much for your wonderful and heartwarming feedback. Nothing makes us feel better than this, we are truly happy to know that we were able to help you out!

Please reach out if you need our help! Our support team is always available for you.

26 gennaio 2024

Amazing customer service. We were having a few problems and Alina was amazing, figured it out fast and had us up and running in no time. Highly recommend

Hope Innovations
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 29 gennaio 2024

Hey there Hope Innovations team!

Alina never fails to amaze us with her skills and willingness to help. Your feedback will definitely put a smile on her face! Thank you for the wonderful review!

Please reach out if there's anything else you need assistance with.