Recensioni (1.390)

Valutazione complessiva
4,5
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 82% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
5 marzo 2024

Excellent customer service at 7:00pm PST.

Cincha Travel
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 7 marzo 2024

Hi Cincha Travel team!

We do our best to make our support team available 24/7. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, this helps us a lot.

If you need help with anything else, you know where to reach us! Thank you for choosing Pre-Order Now!

5 marzo 2024

Installed several different pre-order apps to test, and this was the winner. More functionality and options to control how you want your pre-ordering to run than the rest. Super-fast personalized help through chat, quickly sorted through all issues and very nice, was not expecting that kind of CS without having to cross a paywall, it's a great app!

Bíghter Lures
Circa 2 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 7 marzo 2024

Hey there Bíghter Lures and team!

I'm glad that you found our app! Thank you so much for your kind feedback and detailed review. We are grateful as well for your appreciation of our support team, we'll make sure that they are recognized.

Please let us know if you need help with anything else, our team would be glad to help!

15 febbraio 2024

I highly reccomend this app! It is really easy to use and to setup. I would like to especially point out that the tech support team was extremely helpful when my store faced an issue with the app. They diligently solved my issue asap.

Zynnia
12 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 19 febbraio 2024

Hi there Zynnia team!

Thank you for recommending our app! We're thrilled to hear that you found it easy to use and set up. The team had an amazing time helping you out, and we're delighted to have resolved your store's issue promptly.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

10 gennaio 2024

Your star agent, Alina, helped me a lot with updating the WOD extension on my website. She has been a big help in understanding more about WOD. She is accommodating and patient with my needs. She made my business easier when she took the initiative to modify my account. Thank you so much, Alina! Hope that WOOD will have more like you <3

iApothecary at TheGutInstitute.com
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 12 gennaio 2024

Thank you for an amazing review! We're proud to have Alina as part of our team, she plays a vital role in our support team. I'll make sure that your feedback reaches her. :)

Please let us know if you have any other questions, we'll make sure to help you out!

9 febbraio 2024

Alina is so incredibly helpful. After a different CSR did not adequately respond to my ticket, Alina corrected the issue in under an hour.

Foraged and Sown
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 12 febbraio 2024

Hi there Foraged and Sown team!

We're delighted to hear about your positive experience with Alina! Providing an excellent customer experience is our priority, and we're glad she was able to promptly resolve your issue.

If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out!

25 gennaio 2024

Pre order Now is a great app and their chat support team is amazing as well. They quick, professional and willing to assist with anything you may need I will highly recommend!!!! Alina was a great help and had great customer service skills

VitalElite
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 29 gennaio 2024

Hi VitalElite team!

It was a pleasure helping you out! Thank you so much for your helpful and detailed feedback, we appreciate it. I'll also make sure that Alina gets recognized for the excellent customer service she provides.

Please let us know if there's anything else you need help with.

19 febbraio 2024

Amazing app for pre-orders!

Customer service was super friendly and helpful as well

True American
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 21 febbraio 2024

Hi there True American team!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that you found our app amazing for pre-orders. Providing excellent customer service is always our top priority, so we're delighted to hear that our team was able to assist you effectively.

If you ever need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out!

1 aprile 2024

Easy

NOOD UAE
Emirati Arabi Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 2 aprile 2024

Hey NOOD UAE team!

We work hard to ensure to keep everything simple for our merchants and we're glad that you like it! Thank you for your review.

If you need help with anything, our support team is always available for you.

22 gennaio 2024

Any help and assistance i needed was met with a swift response. Customer service was easy to reach and communicate with. App is easy and straight forward to use.

Yasmin Jay
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 24 gennaio 2024

Hey there Yasmin Jay and Team!

I can't help but admire your glowing review! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such wonderful feedback for our app, and our support team as well.

Feel free to reach out if you need our help!

10 gennaio 2024

Thank you so much to Alina for helping me understand and navigate the app when I wasn't sure about a few things. She was on the chat immediately and we worked it out together. I am so happy and thankful, now I can have customers buy "in stock" and "made to order" items without loosing sales! Best Customer service ever! I am so Happy!

Abby :)

Abigail Jane
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 12 gennaio 2024

Hey there Abby!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our support team! Alina's very helpful and one of our best! I'm also very happy to hear that our app was able to help with your sales, we wish you and your business nothing but the best!

Feel free to reach out if you need our assistance. Thank you for choosing Pre-Order Now!