Pre‑Order Now ‑ Preorder

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Killzone Flashlights

So far so good! Setup was easy and didn't take very long before we had products up for sale. Have not had any of our customers use it much yet but so far so good and we like giving our customers an option not available before. Giving it 5 stars for now and will update if we have to.

Ceramic Smokeware

So far it has been easy to set up, affordable, and mostly does what I need it to do. I make hand made items and don’t always have items in stock, now it doesn’t matter. All I do is hook up “pre order now” to my entire store and when an items out of stock someone can now see this and read my added text that says “hand made ships in 2 weeks”. Thanks for the great app!!! You won’t be disappointed

Milk Honey Tights

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Exactly what I was looking for. Installed and customized in under 5 minutes. Excellent all the way around.

Borg Motorsports

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The support was fast. This is exactly the app and functionality I was looking for. Integrates well with my theme. A little pricey overall, but otherwise I would recommend it.

Sweets By Jubilee Favors

Great app for items, not yet in stock. We use it take pre-orders on items and purchase only those that sell. Awesome customer service with a fast response. Definitely needed if you don't want to purchase a bunch of inventory ahead of time.

Trendyxbags

Location France

Great App, easy to use and good CS ! :D

Anhem

Good. Have already gotten some pre-orders rolling in. Good for products that are in high demand that you can't always have stocked.

It Really Works Vitamins

V pleased! Just added it and it's working like a dream :)

The Gift Store At Southlake

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We just ran our first sales event with Pre-Order Now. I was very impressed and it worked seamlessly with our Shopify store. We did not have any issues with it and it was easy to integrate as well. I would definitely recommend using Pre-Order Now. I know we are going to keep using it as it will definitely help us grow our business.

Jeff Baker
Owner
The Gift Store
www.thegiftstore.net
jeff@thegiftstore.net

Taclight

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great app, great support when needed too.