Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

alphagvrd

It won't send out any pre-order emails and it seems like the settings will just reset causing us to start from the beginning. Need to be proactive and see if it's sending out pre-order emails instead of neglecting it. Just our case, could be different for other stores. Great when it's working.

Banda Bags

Customer service responds fast but takes too long to fix any issue you have. No matter if you are in the middle of Xmas Sale and losing thousands of dollars per day. They will tell you that your problem can´t be fixed now. it will take 24 hours minimum.

December 15, 2020

Hello friends from Banda Bags,

Sean here - the Ops Manager with Pre Order Now. I am terribly sorry about your experience here. After reviewing your messages to our support team, it seems like this was a simple settings correction within our app's settings for your store that needed tweaking.

I show that our support team emailed you with specific directions on Friday, and our developer circled around with a followup email on Sunday.

Is this now taken care of? Please confirm - I want to make sure you are 100% taken care of. How else can we support you here?

Thanks so much,
Sean & The Pre Order Now Support Team

Brassica Handmade Meals

The app has gone down and all my pre-orders are in chaos...no communication or warning...it was working so well, whats happened?

November 30, 2020

Hello! This is Sean, the Ops Manager with Pre Order Now.

I am terribly sorry about your experience. Around 2pm EST on Thanksgiving Day (last Thursday), an abnormally high level of volume caused our app some sever technical issues.

Our Development team went into action, and had our app moved to a MUCH larger technical server platform within 3 hours, and the issues were completely resolved. App has been working seamlessly since then.

With our much larger capacity for volume, this same issue will not happen again.

I am so sorry that this negatively affected your store. I will email you directly to arrange for a refund! And in the future, you should not experience this again with our app.

Thanks SO much for your understanding,

Sean & The Pre Order Now Support and Development Teams

Fish-Field

///UPDATE/// So I've had this app now for several months. When the app works, it's great. You can read my previous review below. Unfortunately the app breaks a lot, which ends up costing me a lot of money. For instance, right now every product on my site has had the "add to cart" button changed to the "preorder now" button. I don't even use "preorder" for my button, it's suppose to say backorder. All of my customers now think I'm out of stock on everything. My sales over the few days have dropped over 95%. This is not the first time this has happened. There have been other issues as well, with setting just changing on their own. It's not a reliable app. I was really loving it, but I'm thinking it's not worth the headache. The support guys have been great, but you don't get answers right away and they definitely aren't going to reimburse me for all of the money they've cost me for trusting their app. First Review - We sell a lot of backordered items and this app helps a lot. Letting customers know that the product they want is a backorder item. Notifying a customer when they have both backordered and ready to ship products in the same cart is also a great feature. Plus it auto-tags the orders, so you can easily find what orders have backordered items. I'm enjoying the app so far.

September 1, 2020

Hello friends from Fish-Field!

A big thank you for leaving this extremely detailed 5-star review! We are ecstatic that we were able to assist. We are glad you are enjoying the app so far ;-) Thank you for your support!

-Melissa & the Pre-Order Now Support Team

The Vault Queen

App is extremely buggy and has caused a number of errors on my site. When I asked the dev for help it sounded like they knew what my issue was but they told me to get help from another app developer that I had trialed another pre-order software from. Kind of a lousy attitude to have since I'm giving the Pre-Order Now developers money, but whatever. Customer service isn't for everyone. As soon as I find a replacement I'm uninstalling this app.

August 10, 2020

Hello!
This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager with Pre Order Now. Thanks for leaving this review... looks like instead of asking you to contact the other app's support to remove their residual code, we should have offered to comb through and remove it ourselves.

I am very sorry about that. How can we make that up to you? We pride ourselves in giving super-awesome support every time, but I see how this could have been done better, and I'm coaching our team on that now.

Please reply and let me know? I'd like to make 100% sure you are taken care of from here...

Sean & The Pre Order Now Support Team

Inkopious

Did not work with Turbo theme from out of the sandbox. App developer blamed theme. Theme developer said its app developers responsibility to make sure it works with the theme.

August 27, 2019

We're sorry to hear the theme developer has passed the buck on this, but we're also disappointed that you've decided to leave a 2-star review.

Our support staff expended considerable time tracking down the exact location and cause of the error in your theme and even explained the needed fix.

Auroplate

this app could be described as average at best and shitty at worst. Can't change the button color and it stopped working after a week

All That Glitters Fabrics

Pre-order banner shows up even if your first variant is available for immediate purchase.

If you want to display your item as being available for immediate purchase as variant 1 and preorder as variant 2, the pre-order badge will still display on your home/collection screen. It doesn't make any sense if you would like your customers to be able to preorder the item once it runs out.

Works fine if you just need the listing to say preorder available now

Edit: apparently the owner doesn’t like honest and fair reviews and will message you asking you to delete it if you leave one. Professional.