Pre‑Order Now

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Rommer Co

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

reasonably easy to use. bit fiddly but overall good. Support was incredibly helpful and very prompt with their replies. it is appreciate.

November 22, 2022

Hello to our friends at Rommer Co

Thank you for leaving this feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to share this review with us and the community! We are elated to learn that you find our app and customer service useful. We're always looking for ways to improve our service and app features, and your feedback is a valuable part of that process.

We do offer 24-hr live chat support, Monday through Friday. Please reach out to us via the live chat feature in the app and we will reply to you within minutes to resolve any issues you might be facing. We also love to offer complimentary live screen-share calls to all our valued clients where we can help resolve the issues. We work hard to make sure every merchant who uses our app has an A+ experience.

fictionary world

Location Germany

Der Support ist schnell und gut. Auf Wordpress gab es schon bessere Pre-Order Apps/Plug-ins, jedoch ist diese App definitiv am besten auf Shopify. Update 21.10.2022:
The App is causing a major SEO issue. In the App liquid in line 509 there is a "notify me when available" text with H1-Tag installed. I don't know why anyone ever thought it would be a good idea to make something so trivial H1. I mean, I don't even use this notify me when available function, but still have the trouble with the issue. I can't fix it myself, because if I change it to H6 myself it just will be back to H1 the next day. The development team seems to not be able to just change the H-Tag at the moment, so the app is creating major SEO issues for all users at the moment and you cannot do anything about it for the time being.
Support Team was kind and fast in their response, but sadly could not do anything and you just have to wait if this issue might be solved at some point...

October 15, 2022

Hallo an unsere Freunde von fictionary world

Vielen Dank für die tolle Bewertung. Wir freuen uns zu hören, dass Sie eine positive Erfahrung mit unserer App gemacht haben. Wir wissen Ihr Geschäft wirklich zu schätzen und sind sehr dankbar für das Vertrauen, das Sie uns entgegenbringen. Wir möchten großartigen Kunden wie Ihnen für Ihre großartige Unterstützung danken! Du rockst!

Prost,
Pushpesh und das Support-Team für jetzt vorbestellen

Emmanuel House Clothing

Time spent using app 1 day

I'm using this app to launch my clothing store. Overall it is very useful. Attempting to get the app to apply the pre-order button is somewhat of a hassle for me, though.

September 21, 2022

Hello to our friends at Emmanuel House Clothing

Thank you for leaving this feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to share this review with us and the community! We are elated to learn that you find our app useful. We're always looking for ways to improve our service and app features, and your feedback is a valuable part of that process.

KIDSTRONG

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great! Great, great, hopefully it works really great!!! So glad that this is an option to help us better manage pre-orders

September 12, 2022

Hello to our friends at KIDSTRONG

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you are enjoying Pre-Order now. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Tanu & The Pre‑order Now Support Team

Histoire Sauvage

Location Belgium

Je suis satisfaite du bouton pré-commander. Je suis en revanche déçue de ne pas pouvoir plus personnaliser le mail de confirmation, je le trouve très basique. Le pop up avertissant le client que son panier contient des articles en stock et en pré-commande est très utile, mais malheureusement moche....

April 4, 2022

Bonjour à nos amis d'Histoire Sauvage

Nastasya, Merci beaucoup de nous avoir laissé ce commentaire. Voici Pushpesh, le Customer Success Manager avec PreOrder Now.

Je suis désolé d'apprendre que le bouton de précommande n'est pas apparu sur votre produit malgré le respect des instructions. Nous travaillons déjà sur le problème et vous tiendrons au courant dès que le problème sera résolu afin que vous puissiez déverrouiller tout le potentiel de l'application pour alimenter votre boutique Shopify.

Nous travaillons SUPER dur pour nous assurer que chaque marchand qui utilise notre application a une expérience A+.

Salutations,
Pushpesh et l'équipe d'assistance Précommandez maintenant

Deity New York

My problem with this app is when I set up a default setting it won't apply to all products and I have to save it one by one for each product.

March 15, 2022

Hello to our friends at Deity New York

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is a valuable part of that process. We have added your request to our feature list and we will intimate you when we roll out this feature.

WoodWe

Location Lithuania

The main issue is that around 10-20% of my pre-orders are not caught by the app. So that means 10-20% of pre-order clients do not know that they are making pre-order. And the worst part is that every morning I need to recheck orders in order to highlight not informed clients and send them information about pre-orders manually. Though, I am risking with bad customer experience because they did not know about it before buying. I contacted support, they tried to fix it, but they failed.

January 19, 2022

Hello to our friends from WoodWe

Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback. This is Pushpesh, the Customer Success Manager with Pre‑order Now.

We fully understand the frustration you have gone through and can assure you that we will work with you to get it solved at the earliest. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you. We do our best to increase the service quality of our app and services on a daily basis and look forward to reaching a resolution very soon. Please check your email for updates. We are working hard to get back to you as quickly as possible.

Here to help, and very sorry you experienced this.

Regards,

Your Local Farmer

Location India

good but not so great. Some features like pre order button on collection pages are not working. Overall experience is not good.

September 29, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for this feedback.
However, we could've averted this particular issue. We haven't heard or received any emails from you.

We are open to make this work for you asap.

You can also schedule a call here:

--Chud and the Preorder Now support team

Tipi Tent

Location Spain
Time spent using app 22 minutes

havent tried yet. but kdañldkjaknsd kldjaskldjaklsdjalksd jdalkjdakld kljdaklmdasn kndalsjda kjdakljda kljads

MANAJ

Time spent using app About 3 hours

not sure on the process yet - seeing as it still hasn't shown to be working Looks like it has all the functions

May 25, 2021

Hi there,

It looks like you were having trouble with the setup.
Let's schedule a call and we'll guide you through the entire process-- it should be easy, then we can also show you all the benefits our app can provide Manaj. You'll be surprised! :)

Simply email us at support@websiteondemand.ca

Previous 1 3 4