Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

AspenHomeDacor.com

Great product for managing out of stock items to facilitate pre-orders. Just wish they would have the ability to select by either product type or collection. It seems to be either all products or enter every product you want on pre-order manually.

February 23, 2021

Hello friends at AspenHomeDacor.com

It's great of you to leave us this 5-star review! We appreciate your honesty and will take this suggestion into consideration! :-)

Coat of Arms

You really can't apply the preorder button to one variant of a product? You have to apply it top all the variants? Even if you if all but 1 variant is available?? Update : Looks like they have fixed this issue so I updated my rating.

February 19, 2021

Friends from Coat of Arms,

Sean here, PreOrder Now guru... I am terribly sorry about this experience you had with our app. If you are willing to give our app another try, I know we could fix this for you!

Please let us know - we take pride in making sure every merchant with our app gets exactly what they need. We can help with this!

Sean & the PreOrder Now Team

Esperanto Jewelry

I'm using it in mode "free" and it's ok! Easy and effective. I recommend it. (While you are using free mode, you just have one product in pre-order)

February 9, 2021

Hello friends at Esperanto Jewelry

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! We sincerely appreciate it! Do not hesitate to reach out to us with any additional queries you may have :-)

Irene Watch Company

works great and is very easy to use and understand. I was able to perform the duties for my launch of my store.

January 29, 2021

Hello friends at Irene Watch Company

Thank you! We appreciate this awesome review!

Royalty Kollection Boutique

The setup was a little tricky. It took a while to get the app with the store. after the setup great!

December 24, 2020

Hello friends at Royalty Kollection Boutique

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us! :-) We wish your store major success online!

Grade VII Equipment

The app works well as it is described. And very importantly, the support was prompt and very helpful!

December 24, 2020

Hello friends at Grade VII Equipment

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback! We wish your store major success online! :-)

Maison Deux

Good app but I can't find how to cancel my subscription, as I want to end it today. Find this very very disappointing.

December 15, 2020

Hello!

Thanks so much for posting this question here! To cancel any app on the Shopify app store, simply remove that app from the apps section of your Shopify admin. This automatically cancels the billing connection for that app to your Shopify billing.

For specific instructions, see this convo: https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Apps/How-can-i-cancel-an-app-with-Payments/td-p/679575

Does that help? So just delete this the app from your Shopify admin, and that cancels the app billing on our side automatically.

-Sean & The Pre-order Now Support Team

Àse BodyCare (ah-shay)

The free-trail worked fine. I'm trying out the paid trail now. I will update you on the results. So far good!

December 4, 2020

Hello friends at Àse BodyCare (ah-shay)

It's extremely nice of you to leave us this awesome review! We appreciate the feedback :-)

NaturalsByAnita

I am using this app to introduce new product line for the the Pre-Black Friday Sale! Simple to use and includes a step-by-step tutorial. You are in control of how long it runs and emails sent to customers reminding of pre-order items.

November 15, 2020

Hello friends at NaturalsByAnita

Thanks very much for your great review! We sincerely appreciate it and we're glad that we were able to help! If you have any other queries or need further assistance please let us know :-)

Wipeout Store UK

I've been asked to write a review but have only just started setting up. So am in the middle for now!

November 11, 2020

Hello friends at Wipeout Store UK

We appreciate you taking the time out to leave this review :-) We wish your store much success online!

Previous 1 3 4 5