Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

True Glō Expert Skincare

So far so good. My only feedback is the pre-order button and banner are a little laggy when the page is loading. so i shows an "add to cart" button for a few seconds or you have to refresh the page. I also wonder will this integrate with the facebook and instagram store. if i can continue selling even though im out of stock will orders from those place be a pre-order.

July 25, 2021

Hello friends at True Glō Expert Skincare,

That's actually a good catch :)
We currently building new feature for Preorder now and we will definitely add that into our pipeline!

Thank you so much for the positive feedback.

- Chud & The Pre-order Now Support Team

robcousens

I am new to the app and find it very easy to use and what I needed to drive sales for stock landing soon as my web site prior said sold out on 80% of our range. It would be good to tick and bulk select single products instead of doing one at a time though.

July 21, 2021

Hello friends at robcousens

Thank you for leaving us this honest review! We are happy to get feedback and we are taking this into consideration! We wish you and your store great success :-)

Waves Swim

Cool feature! I definitely needed this on my website. Easy to install and very helpful videos. Excited to see how this helps my business.

July 8, 2021

Hello friends at Waves Swim

We appreciate you taking the time out to write this review! Happy selling! :-)

Harper & Lewis

So Far so good setting this up. Really want to see how this works for us and hopefully will generate great sales whilst we are waiting for the stock

June 1, 2021

Hello friends at Harper & Lewis

We appreciate you leaving this honest review! Thank you so much! :-)

Frelon Clothing

Top ! Superbe application. Fonctionnalités intéressantes et qui correspondent bien à sa description.

May 18, 2021

Hola amigos de Frelon Clothing

¡Gracias por dejar esta excelente reseña! Venta feliz :-)

-Melissa y el equipo de soporte de reserva ahora

L.A.Printss

it was really nice and easy to set up as they explain everything before you actually do it, highly recommend for beginners and new business's.

May 14, 2021

Hello friends at L.A.Printss

Thank you for leaving this great review! We appreciate the kudos! Enjoy :-)

kbihouse

YAZ QUEEN SO GOOD APP WALLAH NO CAP loeffk""k"k"krpk"pk'^l'e^fgl"'lf"mé&^$lfg$élgv^'ekf^$o"kjg^'o(kjjg('j

May 6, 2021

Hello friends at kbihouse

We appreciate the rating! We wish you and your store great success!

DEADLY STREETWEAR

Very happy with the app so far not the smart cockie behind the computer but have found a lot of explaining on line

May 4, 2021

Hello friends at DEADLY STREETWEAR

Thank you for this review! :-) We wish you and your store all the best on your e-commerce journey!

Il Moco

good for me is what i need...
maybe too high price but is a correct compromise.
surely better than the others

May 4, 2021

Hello friends at Il Moco

Thank you for leaving us this honest review! We appreciate it!

Ivy Boutique Co

A little bit tricky to set up alone but the videos we're very helpful! Overall a brilliant app and we would recommend

April 8, 2021

Hello friends at Ivy Boutique Co

We are happy you love the app! Thank you for leaving this awesome review :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7