Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder | Reviews

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

Nobó

Great support team! Comes back very quickly. Jabir is most helpful and responsive. Easy to set up and would recommend!

December 1, 2021

Hi, Nobó,

Thank you for your review. We are so happy to have you as our customer, Our goal is always to go above and beyond. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in support at any time so we can exceed your expectations in the future.

-Tanu and 1he Bulk Discounts Now support team

Kaltham's Pavilion

looks good but it doesn't have the email option, I have to pay extra for that such a bummer, lets see how it goes

November 22, 2021

Hi Kaltham's Pavilion,

`Harish - Customer Success Team :)

L & C Inspirations Wholesale

Just installed and looks to be working great! I think this is just what I need for my wholesale store.

October 19, 2021

And it's our pleasure to be a part of your Wholesale journey. Thank you so much for the review, we appreciate this big time!

Pizza time!
-- Chud and the Preorder Now Support Team

Swish Equestrian Ireland

So far so good!! I'll update review once I go live with the App, 100 Characters, really, can't see why?

Belle Allure Designs

I like that this app was a easy set up. Any problems I had, the instructions explain it well enough for me to fix the problem. Just waiting to see if preorders really work! :) If it does, I'll be back to update!

September 11, 2021

Hello friends at Belle Allure Designs,

Thank you for the kind words!
And if you want something more customize or you may want to discuss something with regards to our app.

Simply schedule a call and we'll address all of them:

-- Chud and the Preorder Now Support Team

PROTÉGÉ

Works great! I have a ton of variants, wish there were a way to bulk edit. Or have multiple settings options.

August 2, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for the positive feedback :)

This is already in our pipeline but we do have an existing option for variant bulk editing.

If you go in to Single Products tab, you should be presented with the pre-order settings for each of your product/variants. Click the pen icon (edit) and you should find the "Copy to all variants" button at the top right. That should copy your existing settings to the rest of the variants on that particular product.

However, this can still take a while. Stay tuned and you'll be surprised, bulk edit feature is something our developers are currently looking at adding.

-- Chud and Pre Order Now team

True Glō Expert Skincare

So far so good. My only feedback is the pre-order button and banner are a little laggy when the page is loading. so i shows an "add to cart" button for a few seconds or you have to refresh the page. I also wonder will this integrate with the facebook and instagram store. if i can continue selling even though im out of stock will orders from those place be a pre-order.

July 25, 2021

Hello friends at True Glō Expert Skincare,

That's actually a good catch :)
We currently building new feature for Preorder now and we will definitely add that into our pipeline!

Thank you so much for the positive feedback.

- Chud & The Pre-order Now Support Team

robcousens

I am new to the app and find it very easy to use and what I needed to drive sales for stock landing soon as my web site prior said sold out on 80% of our range. It would be good to tick and bulk select single products instead of doing one at a time though.

July 21, 2021

Hello friends at robcousens

Thank you for leaving us this honest review! We are happy to get feedback and we are taking this into consideration! We wish you and your store great success :-)

Waves Swim

Cool feature! I definitely needed this on my website. Easy to install and very helpful videos. Excited to see how this helps my business.

July 8, 2021

Hello friends at Waves Swim

We appreciate you taking the time out to write this review! Happy selling! :-)

Harper & Lewis

So Far so good setting this up. Really want to see how this works for us and hopefully will generate great sales whilst we are waiting for the stock

June 1, 2021

Hello friends at Harper & Lewis

We appreciate you leaving this honest review! Thank you so much! :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7