Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

Gigi & Palmer

Really easy to set up, I haven't launched my site yet, so don't know how that goes with customers but it had step by step lists which made sure it was all completed. So if that's anything to go off this app is great!

The Misfit Club

I like the app a lot. It's easy to use, I can navigate through it well, and it has helped my online store tremendously.

Ecosmart Riders

Es útil y muy sencilla de utilizar, pero para ser perfecta le falta alguna funcionalidad más. Cómo poder hacer cobros parciales.

Alexus Cristenn

So far so good, it was a very easy process to add te pre-order tab but let's see about the fulfilling!

Vara Safety

Good app for what it does, though i am having trouble making sure all preorders go through. so that's a problem

nishalaboss

So far so good, very easy to set up. I have only used this for setting up. I haven't used it long enough to give a good review yet.

MIZIZI

So far I haven't experienced anything bad with the app. It enables us to take the cap off our sales and take in as many orders as possible.

Only downside is that it doesn't integrate well with certain themes. We use the "Venture" theme and if customers order the product on the home page, they won't be aware that their product is on pre-order when checking out.

Downunder Pilot Shop NZ

Very useful App, works well. It would help if you could see the part number when searching for products.

JUSTUS BROWN

amazing app, installed it and it works nice. Now everybody can preorder our styles. Inventory management also available ..

Broochaholic

The app is great (when it works) - I used it with no problems for about a month and then it suddenly stopped working with my theme. Unfortunately they couldn't fix it - but they tried, and communication was good. They were helpful but I ended up unistalling it as it was causing issues. Which is a shame as a it did everything I wanted it to do to easily manage pre-orders.

Previous 1 3