Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

Kaiem

I really enjoy using this app. I am able to customize the look and feel and make it very clear for customers when they can expect to receive their products.

September 8, 2020

Hello friends at Kaiem!

We really appreciate this awesome review! Thank you! Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any further questions you may have, we are happy to help :-)

FIERCEREFLEX

I used this pre-order app and it was very user friendly! I was very nervous but the easy steps to follow were so helpful.

September 3, 2020

Hello friends at FIERCEREFLEX

Thank you for leaving this great review for us we sincerely appreciate it! Happy selling! :-)

OPN HEART, by Jason Naylor

I use the app to do a monthly preorder on art prints. This enables me to generate sales without paying up front costs of potentially unsold prints! It's perfect. The app worked great, but then all of a sudden stopped working. I reached out for help and within 2 hours the problem had been resolved behind the scenes. Great customer service. Great app!

September 1, 2020

Hello friends at OPN HEART, by Jason Naylor

Thank you for leaving us this positive review, we really appreciate it! We wish you all the best on your e-commerce journey :-)

Nature For Kids

Très chouette application pour les précommandes. Je trouve le prix un peu excessif, mais bon, n'étant pas programmateur, je ne sais pas le temps qu'il a fallu pour créer cette app. Par contre, les aides sont au taquet et ils sont efficaces. Si vous avez régulièrement des précommandes, prenez l'option 3.

September 1, 2020

Bonjour les amis de Nature For Kids!

À votre santé! Merci de nous avoir donné une critique positive. J'espère que votre boutique fonctionne bien en ligne! :)

- Melissa et l'équipe de support de vente incitative In Cart

Pro League Sports Collectibles Inc.

I used this to do a pre order on custom masks. I only didn't like the banner options... only the green circle worked.. the banner and box didn't work on my product... everything else was easy

August 29, 2020

Hello friends at Pro League Sports Collectibles Inc.

We really appreciate you taking the time out to leave us this awesome review! Thank you for letting us know how we can serve you better, it is truly helpful! We wish you all the best on your e-commerce journey :-)

Kiddimoto

So far so good. We will see how it preforms once fully set up.
I have only set up my first product fro pre order, it was easy enough.

August 18, 2020

Hello friends at Kiddimoto

We really appreciate you taking the time out to leave us this awesome review! Is there any way we can serve you better to earn that fifth star? Do let us know - it is truly helpful! We wish you all the best on your e-commerce journey :-)

Love Fitness Apparel

So far so good! Wish there was live support. Since I'm in Hawaii it's harder to get issue, questions answered. Will come back in a week to leave a more elaborate review after our preorder sale is complete.

One challenge so far - shipping out orders. It's confusing filtering out preorder and normal order during the shipping process.

August 12, 2020

Hello friends at Love Fitness Apparel

We appreciate you taking the time out to leave us this awesome review! We're glad that the app is working well so far for you. Our support team will contact you ASAP about filtering out your preorders and normal orders. We wish you all the best on your e-commerce journey :-)

Ride and Go Electrics

This is a good app, it does what I wanted it to do. I would like it better if I could batch apply changes to multiple products and their variants at one time so their could be improvements done with it yet. I experienced one glitch with it that may have cost me a sale but as soon as I brought it to the attention of the app support team they were very responsive and had the problem fixed right away. I would not want to lose this app but I do hope they improve it over time. It is very user friendly.

August 6, 2020

Hello to our friends fromRide and Go Electrics!

Super cool of you to leave us this positive review! We appreciate you using our app! Is there any way we can serve you better to earn that fifth star? Do let us know - it is truly helpful! We hope Ride and Go Electrics is super successful online!

Sweet Sweat Canada

I used this app to generate more revenue with sold out products and it works well. The only thing I would suggest is making the ribbon on the product a little larger...other than that, the app works well to launch pre-orders.

August 5, 2020

Hello to our friends from Sweet Sweat Canada!

Super cool of you to leave us this positive review! We appreciate you using our app! Thank you for your feedback we will definitely take this into consideration for future updates. We hope Sweet Sweat Canada is super successful online!

PodcastMerch.com

not exactly what I need - but probably the best of what's available right now. I have tried a few of the apps - and none are great... but this one is at least a solid good.

July 16, 2020

Hello to our friends from PodcastMerch.com!

Super cool of you to leave us this positive review! We appreciate you using our app! Is there any way we can serve you better to earn that fifth star? Do let us know - it is truly helpful! We hope PodcastMerch.com is super successful online!

Previous 1 3 4