Pre‑Order Now WOD

Pre‑Order Now WOD

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
Edited January 28, 2023

The pre-order now app is great! It simplifies the pre-order process in a myriad of ways. Glad I learned about it before launch.

Poindexter Apparel
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
Website On-Demand replied January 31, 2023

Hello to our friends at Poindexter Apparel

Thanks for sharing this review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you are enjoying Pre-Order now. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

January 9, 2023

very easy to use and good for shopify

YKME
Time spent using app: 3 days
Website On-Demand replied January 10, 2023

Hello to our friends at YKME

Thank you for sharing such an amazing review with us and the community. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

January 5, 2023

Customer service was extremely quick, the technician I spoke with (Rasheem) walked me through the setting and whilst the app hasn't yet started working. I'm reassured that this will work.

I'll update this review to 5* when everything is resolved.

Carmarthen Camera Centre
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Website On-Demand replied January 9, 2023

Hello to our friends at Carmarthen Camera Centre

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. Rasheem is the superstar of our team and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

November 15, 2022

I would have liked more instructions or step-by-step setup but otherwise okay. I think I was able to get it to work

The Wax Barista
Time spent using app: 13 days
Website On-Demand replied November 16, 2022

Hello to our friends at The Wax Barista

November 11, 2022

Nice lay out.The venture store front slides show doesn't work with this app.Add to cart pops up also and then the pre-order glitches in .this needs to be fixed so its seamless .

Special Misfits Apparel
Bermuda
Time spent using app: About 21 hours

Hello to our friends at Special Misfits Apparel

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're delighted to hear that our support team was able to provide you with excellent support. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I'm glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

November 10, 2022

We've been using this app for a good while now with one product but recently added more pre-order products and refreshed our website. With changing themes to one of Shopify's new themes (Refresh) we encountered a couple of issue with the Pre-Order Now app. I wasn't able to find solutions easily on my own but support is always available and helpful (sometimes you have to wait several minutes to get someone though). Rasheem solved our first problem with home page badges resizing the product image and the next day Nicoz solved the issue of the Pre-Order button not working.
Nicoz also provided advice for the delayed loading of the pre-order button which sometimes allows people to order without seeing the pre-order button or having the pre-order tag attached to the order. I believe this can occur with any pre-order app and comes down to your page speed though. It's a good value app with great support and I'm looking forward to the improvements to come.

Dad Certified®
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hello to our friends at Dad Certified®

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Pre‑order Now and that our support is top-notch. Rasheem and Nicoz are the backbone of our team and we are elated that they were able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Rasheem and Nicoz, who we know will be delighted to read your comment.

Edited November 10, 2022

I like this app overall. But did not like the fact that I had to delete another app in use in order for this one to work. :/

www.themomcomics.com
Time spent using app: 2 days
Website On-Demand replied November 14, 2022

Hello to our friends at www.themomcomics.com

November 2, 2022

The response was very smooth and helpful. It would be nice to have Japanese language support, and it would be better to have a warning alert for reserved items with different delivery dates.

REMI RELIEF
Japan
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Website On-Demand replied November 3, 2022

Hello to our friends at REMI RELIEF

October 31, 2022

this app is really helpful in providing customers with etas. the only downside is that it does slow down the page speed of our website a bit.

Fire Pit Surplus
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Website On-Demand replied November 1, 2022

Hello to our friends at Fire Pit Surplus

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you are enjoying Pre-Order now. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

October 19, 2022

It's a pretty good app once I can navigate my way around it. Support is very good though and usually sorted quickly. Thanks Nicoz for your assistance today.

Homeandmoor
Time spent using app: 2 months
Website On-Demand replied October 20, 2022

Hello to our friends at Homeandmoor

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!