Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

BarbozaStore

Really easy to use and tutorial is perfect. I like the youtube tutorial. This app does everything I need it to.

Wonderstruck Styles

Works super well! So easy to set up and customize. Love that it calculates how much it's made from pre-order :)

Litty Board LLC

Works like a charm! I always get a little nervous when I need a new Shopify app. I've heard of too many apps causing trouble sometimes. But Pre-order Now provided a sleek (and painless) incorporation into my site with great customization options.

It's well worth the $14.95 for a couple of months to put 10 items on pre-order.

Argent

Very easy, great customization flexibility! The support team is very responsive & incredibly generous with their time!

electricbyke

This app works like a charm. Installs with a click and directions for use within the app are easy to understand. Support is fast and friendly. If you are dealing with frequent stock-outs, this is a way to keep taking orders pending stock replenishment.

Fabini

The app is working well. It helps us with the preorder of our new collection. The admin of the app could be maybe a bit better (faster, easier to use ...), but it does what it should do. :-) thanks.

S&J Fisheries

Fantastic idea and perfect execution. The setting although straight forward can seem a little overwhelming, but the set up video does a perfect job to walk through! Great start

Eyefood Factory Suisse

My website is not stocking all products but our warehouse in France has them. We need 2 weeks to get them. In order to not lost the interest, and so the sales, of our clients, I am using this app to give them the opportunity to place orders even if the products are at 0. The fact you can change the name of the button + add info on the item description of the cart page (in my case ' 2-4 weeks delay for this products etc) make the app very flexible. But for me the killer feature is the cart pop up message if you clients are mixing 'pre order' and 'in stock' products in their cart. This is the only app I have seen with this feature. Simple, efficient and you can customize the message too. Mine is saying it is better to place separate orders.
The app was almost plug and play. Just needed a design customization but this is due to my very unique theme. The team has been very efficient. Next step for the app ? why not adding a partial payment option for pre-order ?

May 11, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind review. We're so happy to hear that our mixed cart notice feature has been so useful for you.

I'm also happy to report that pre-order product discounts and partial payments are starting development right now, and we'll be releasing a first version of the discounts features in the next month or two.

Biscotte Yarns

Perfect app to manage inventory on multiple variants and offer presales. Easy to use and installed only by pushing the Add app button ;) Marvellous

Blessed Be Magick

I needed an app that would enable pre-order of a variant which is why I chose this app and it works! Does what it says and I like the option to provide the estimated delivery date under the pre-order button as well as to add a note that it's a pre-order item in cart. Support is really good and responsive. Price is also affordable. I highly recommend this pre-order app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32