Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder | Reviews

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

RIA Eyewear

This is a perfect app to sell products on pre-order. The team also responds within minutes every time I have a questions. Highly recommend.

November 29, 2021

And so are your Eyewears!! Highly recommended shop!
We are glad to be working with you. If you encounter any concerns, don't hesitate. We'll be addressing it in minutes!

Best,
-- Chud and Preorder Now support team

Tessaramics

So far so good! I just needed something to streamline pre-orders for my little ceramics business that didn't involve too much extra stress or effort. Fingers crossed my first pre-order launch will be a success!

November 28, 2021

This is music to our ears. One of our goals is to do some heavy-lifting for the sellers. And from the looks of it, you'll definitely get good results from your preorder campaign!

Regards

Nettie Nite Nite LLC

This is a really simple and quick app to use and would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs such an app to help get there shopify business site off the ground quickly.

November 19, 2021

Hello, Nettie Nite Nite LLC & Team,

It's true, we lift businesses quickly and swiftly. Try our partnered apps if you will, here> https://websiteondemand.ca/partners/ and get extra trial days during this festive season!
You can contact us anytime for any app-related support.
We wish Nettie Nite Nite LLC great successes and all the very best!
Cheers!

`Harish - Customer Success Team

Freez Wholesale

So far, so good! I had a little trouble getting the badges to appear but the support staff was able to make it work for me within minutes of my request. Excellent customer service, and the app does exactly what it claims. A++++ Company

November 18, 2021

Hello, Freez Wholesale & Team,

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it. Glad to know you had a positive happy experience. You can contact us anytime for any app-related support.
We wish Freez Wholesale great successes and all the very best!
Cheers!

`Harish - Customer Success Team

Gypsea Tribe

Set up is really easy and lots of free customizable options for your first product. Looking forward to seeing how it goes.

Hello friends at Gypsea Tribe

Thank you so much for leaving us this great review! We appreciate it! :-) Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any more queries you may have!

Life After Death Designs

So far I am pretty happy with this app. I love the features. Set up took a little bit of time and I did have to contact customer support to get everything to function properly on my theme, but their team was very fast to respond and fixed everything for me remotely. Replied very quickly when I had follow up questions too. Looking forward to using this service.

Hello to our friends from Life After Death Designs

We are super happy that the app has been working so well for you! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review. We will relay your kudos to our support team ;-)

Herbeauty Hemp Skincare NZ Best Beauty Products

Seems helpful so far with using the free trial, support was quick to help which was a real bonus....

Hello friends at Herbeauty Hemp Skincare NZ Best Beauty Products

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you leaving taking the time out to write this! We are happy our support team was able to assist you :-)

Arms of Andes

Great app! I had a few issues with customer services responded quickly and very helpful. I would definitely recommend it

November 6, 2021

A very cooperative and patient team from Arms of Andes. Professional to work with and we're just glad we are a part of your venture.

If you have other concerns, just shoot us a message :)

79EIGHTY™

Jabir from tech support was quick and efficient in identifying and resolving a setup issue. Everything is working great so far and I look forward to exploring all the features of this app in my store.

November 6, 2021

This is awesome! Thank you so much for this feedback. Our app will certainly not disappoint.

PS: Jabir having a pizza party right now from this review ;)

Craftibly

Wanted to like it but it just didn't mesh well on our theme. Their "offer" to assist with integration doesn't seem real as they never responded to my request to let them try it before uninstalling. On top of that I submitted a support ticket that was never responded to. I was able to get a hold of them in live chat which got it activated (just looked terrible). I mentioned not being able to use the app due to the poor integration and they seemed fine with me moving on. Our theme is heavily customized so I don't blame them for not wanting to assist but acknowledging that would have been ok. Heck, offer to do it for $$$. Anyway, I'm sure your mileage will vary. (reply to response) - I appreciate you responding. I replied to all emails received but never heard back (spam maybe?) but I will take you up on your offer - we really like the listed features. I'm happy to update my review for now to 3 stars. Update - I think we had a rough start but after finally connecting they were very responsive and able to help quickly. I'm updating our review to 5 stars.

October 28, 2021

Hi there,

We’re incredibly sorry to hear of this negative review - each Shopify merchant matters profoundly to us, and we’d like to clarify a few points that could have helped you on your journey.

When each client contacts us, they’re contacted immediately to be assisted with an expert in our Customer Heroes team. The ticket you've submitted was addressed by our agent and he asked for your store URL. We received no response.
Then you reached out to us via chat, from there you were assisted again by one of our chat agents. The issue was resolved but you didn't like how it looks.

As aforementioned above, it looks like we were addressing and responding in time. And after further investigation, I haven't seen any fee being asked to fix it.

Following the uninstalling of our app, we reached out to understand how best we can serve your specific use case, and to understand where we may have fallen short. We were sad to see that you never showed up or replied.

When you’re ready, we would love to pick up the line of communication again, and appreciate your feedback and time spent with us. Thank you!

Sincerely,