Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

BRUCE+BOLT

Very easy and quick to set up 30 minutes. Got my first Pre Order order 5 minutes after setting it up

Momma's Shop

I love this app. It makes preordering so much easier while also maintaining a good ROI with facebook ads. Usually our ROAS would drop significantly on backorders

Scoreholio

Works as expected and super easy to use. Clicks right on when inventory gets to 0 and I can set new products to pre-order. Easy Peasy

August 7, 2020

Hello to our friends from Scoreholio!

Thank you for leaving this great review! We appreciate you using our app! Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you require further assistance! :-)

Melissa & The Pre-order Now Support Team

Good Wave

5-stars from me! Really helpful support staff, and saves a ton of time to set expectations on the store throughout the checkout process, from the homage, to product page, and lastly through the cart and post-sale, for products that are not in stock. My only criticism would be to expand the pricing to allow more than 5 & 10 products on the lower tiers.. this seems a bit rudimentary as the additional tiers do not offer significantly more value, simply the number of products you can use for the app. Otherwise, a great purchase.

August 6, 2020

Hello friends at Good Wave

Thanks for leaving this FANTASTIC review, we're glad that our app has been useful to you! :-) Thanks for your feedback as well, we really appreciate it and we will definitely take what you have said into consideration for future updates. We wish Good Wave huge success online!

Biz-3 Delivery eBike

I'm trying this app for my eBike store. Setup so far is easy and straight-forward. We will tell you about the overall experience soon!

August 5, 2020

Hello friends at Biz-3 Delivery eBike

Thanks for leaving this awesome review, we're glad that our app has been useful to you! :-) Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you may have.

ClerkzDecor

I was looking for a way to pre-order my products and this application perfectly met my needs.
13/5000
Congratulations!

July 31, 2020

Hello friends at Clerkz Decor

Avanti Nutraceuticals

The developers were extremely quick and were able to provide an efficient solution to our small issue. Great app so far!

July 31, 2020

Hello to our friends from Avanti Nutraceuticals!

Thanks for leaving this awesome review, we're glad that our app has been useful to you! :-) Thanks as well for the kudos on our customer service, we really appreciate it.

BOTE

Great and fast support for installation as well as advice on using the app for our pre order needs. Thanks!

July 29, 2020

Hello to our friends from BOTE!

PLANTiful Apothecary

I used this app to offer pre-orders for the first time with my products and so far it's been great. i already got a pre-order the first week!

July 29, 2020

Hello to our friends from PLANTiful Apothecary!

Team Power Products

I needed a 'Pre-Order' app to allow customers to buy items which were in transit to my shop. I liked how their other apps worked, and gave this new app a try. I like the interface and ease of setup. Had a small problem with a new feature during early adoption which was fixed promptly. The only improvement I would like is a phone number or chat for support, other than email.

July 28, 2020

Hello to our friends from Team Power Products!

Thanks for leaving this awesome review, we're glad that our app has been useful to you! :-) we wish Team Power Products major success online!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39