Grow revenue with pre-orders
Increase revenue by selling your pre-order products when they're out of stock or before they're launched
Enable pre-order automatically
Automatically enable pre-order when variants go out of stock
Prevent shopper confusion
Clearly show pre-order status with attractive “badges” over pre-order product images
About Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder
The most easy-to-use Pre-order app in the Shopify App Store - trusted by over 7,000 Shopify merchants!
- Enjoy powerful features not available in other apps like pre-order badges, pre-order emails, mixed cart warnings and more
- Works out-of-the-box - no complicated theme installation needed
- Super-fast customer support - even available on weekends!
- Trusted by over 7,000 Shopify merchants
Pre-Order Now gets you sales faster by enabling you to sell pre-orders for new and out-of-stock products.
Set it and forget it
Low inventory for your hottest products? No problem! Pre-order Now can auto-magically change your add to cart buttons to preorder or back-order buttons when items go out-of-stock.
Pre-order Now is also perfect for:
- Crowdfunding product launches
- Coming soon products
- Out-of-stock products
- And more!
How does Pre-order now work?
Pre-Order Now replaces the standard “Out of Stock” button with a “Pre-order Now” button so shoppers can buy your products even when they’re out of stock.
To help you let shoppers know when they'll be getting their pre-order products, Pre-order Now lets you display a brief message alongside the “Pre-order Now” button.
How is Pre-order Now better?
- Mixed cart warning pop-up alerts your shoppers when they have both pre-order and in-stock items in the same cart.
- Supports product quickviews, AJAX collection pages and more
- Sends separate pre-order-specific emails to pre-order customers after checkout
- Apply stylish pre-order “badges” over product images on product and collection pages
- FREE installation support to ensure Pre-order Now looks amazing with your theme
Other Pre-Order Now features at a glance
- Apply pre-order settings to variants or whole products
- Automatically show the "Pre-order Now" button when inventory goes below 0
- Choose when to start and stop pre-order sales
- Set the quantity available for pre-order
- Completely customizable styling and text
- Order tagging so you can quickly find orders containing pre-order products
- Cart labels so you and your customers know which products in an order are on pre-order
- Apply pre-order settings to all products with a certain tag
Features coming soon
- Restrict pre-order availability by location
- Have an idea? Let us know!
Free, SUPER-FAST Support
Email us, leave a voicemail, create a support ticket - we include several, FREE support options to meet your needs.
Unlike other apps, we guarantee a response to your question within one business day. Most tickets receive a response within minutes, and we even respond on weekends!
Made with <3 in Canada
- Google Analytics
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Your First Pre-order Product is FREE!
Product Page Badges
Email Tech Support
Unlimited Pre-order Products
Product & Collection Page Badges
Premium Email Tech Support
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 314 reviews
Most recent reviews
App works great and support was very quick to help set you up as well as making a small design change to help the app fit in with my theme.
The Youngest In Charge
I used this app to do preorders, it had a clear video on how to use it which was most important step!
This app was a life saver app for me. I needed 3 kind of selling techniques so 3 categories for my products: Category #1 only for a certain period of time (seasonal collection), Category #2: products that can go out of stock (current collection) and Category #3 for a launch of a new product.
I wasn't sure how to set up these as efficiently as possible so I contacted the support and Robert explained everything step by step.
It saved me so much time and not to mention the increase of revenue I will get from allowing customers to still order out of stock products by the time I receive my new inventory.
The app is very intuitive and I contacted the support only because I didn't want to waste any time and ask what was the best way to set up my 3 categories as quickly as possible.
The answer was super fast. I bought another app form this company "Wholesale Now" and same thing, excellent app, very intuitive and the support is amazing. Yes the app might be a bit more pricey but "my peace of mind" is priceless and this is what I have with these 2 apps.