Preorderly ‑ Preorder NOW

Preorderly ‑ Preorder NOW

by Codeinero

Pre-orders Made Easy! Manage out of stock & Pre-order products

Mr. and Mrs. Books

Had an issue linking this app to my new page layout. Sent a message and had the issue fixed the next day. Awesome customer services and so easy to use!

Margot & Montañez

Experienced difficulties right after installing the app. Asked for support and within less than hour all was sorted! Excellent customer service 10/10

Kinder Kouture

Fantastic and so easy to install. Great support too and quick to respond. Thanks for all the help. I rarely find a company that has good pricing, and you get a great product.

Reprise Activewear

I used this app to help launch my leggings a few days early to gauge interest. The team was super helpful and responsive and even reached out proactively with documentation on how to have the app load faster on my site without me even asking. Great support team!

Portland Apron Company

I like this app, it looks professionally and modern on my site. I should mention though-one of my items that was sold did not notify the customer that it is a pre-order item, even though quantity was set to 0. When I contacted support the initial response was, that's not possible, which was kind of annoying because yes, it did happen I'm not making it up. Their follow up email told me to add a script to the backend of my site to make the app load faster. Regardless, I do like the app, it seems to work great and it's making my business life a lot easier.

Behind the Texas Badge

This is a great app. We wanted to automatically change to "preorder" when our inventory was out of stock. You can set all the text you need to let your customers know when to expect the preorder and you can customize the preorder button so that there is no confusion that the item is out of stock and they are purchasing a preorder. I needed this option fast and I was quickly able to navigate all the settings. All very easy to understand. When I encountered a problem, they helped me immediately. Super fast customer service response. Great app!

Céleste Mogador

Hello
I have a problem with your app
indeed I unchecked "If Inventory Management is handled by Shopify and" Allow customers to purchase this product when it's out of stock "is not checked pre-ordering will stop ounces reach 0." on the following products: https: //www.celeste-mogador.com/products/copie-de-bague-fleurs? variant = 21559167877180 but the pre-order button still appears while I have stock on this variant
best regards
fabrice

April 18, 2019

Hi, thanks for the review. We already responded to your email. You have selected Mode which starts pre-orders right away. You need to switch to Mode which starts pre-order when inventory is 0. For more help please contact support@codeinero.net. Thanks.

ORIMALL.CO

I used this app for my sold out items. What I like about it is the report section where it shows you the orders that consist of the back-order items. Thanks Adi for the fast response, appreciate it much!

KIT

So far so good more functionality than the previous app we were using and $ 15 a month less expensive also.

Butter Cloth

This is the third app we have tried for Pre-Orders, and I am pleased to say that overall it works best of any we have tried. While no app will do everything we we would like, Preorderly comes the closest - without the bugs and conflicts we have found in their competitors' products. But the best part is the developer's responsiveness. Unlike most developers, Adi actually responds to your emails and works with you to resolve any issues - promptly and professionally. Definitely a top-tier developer, well done Adi.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10