Preorderly • Pre‑order PRO

Preorderly • Pre‑order PRO

by Codeinero

Pre-orders Made Easy! Manage out of stock & Pre-order products

Iron Doggy™

Great app that has helped continue conversions (during a temporary outage of product). Support was responsive and quickly helped resolve my questions. Super easy to install and configure. Highly recommend this app while you're temporarily waiting on more inventory.

Slam69

Preorderly is perfect for products that have a long due date.
This year especially, as COVID has caused lot of delays throughout. We have halved the amount of customer enquiries for due dates on products. Preorderly is easy to use, either default over all products that are out of stock. Or certain collections or products. You can also whittle down to the exact variant. We edit the Buy Now button to say Pre-Order or Buy to Order In, or any words of your choice.
Also add a message, we usually add the ETA of the product next to the Button. We have over 10,000 products, so keeping on top of it all is challenging. Improvements:
1. To be able to export the Products / Collections which are currently active on Preorderly.
2. An ETA date box which will notify us when the date is coming up or passed.

99Jersey

you cannot uninstall the app. and this is one of those apps where if you install them, and then delete them, they leave some background js code that slows down your site. be aware

November 21, 2020

Developers checked this and there is no code from our app in your theme. However, there is code from 4 other Preorder apps. Seems someone was doing some app shopping ;). So you must have confused our app with one of those. Our app will not alter your theme in any way, and when uninstalled no code is left.

Jourca

I had to contact the assistance a few times and they answered and solved my problems very quickly! It's also very convenient to manage my stocks

HeyCurls

recently switched over from pre-order app 2.0 since they sold it and the new owners don't care about customer service. So far preorderly works fine and the support was swift to make necessary changes.

AnnaShopaholic

It help me so much on receiving orders which is in pre-order status, It's can be easily done by specific products and collections. Also support team help me in customization to fix my theme style.

Women of Hope Guatemala

Our store needed this Pre-order capability for items coming to our store over the next couple of months. We need the sales now and this app will help us make those sales happen! EASY to install and set up. And for the questions I did have the staff quickly responded, in just minutes, to my questions! The price is nice as well.

Art Nebula

The people behind this app are amazing. They're quick to respond and will really work to get your issues resolved; looking for ways to work around the Shopify limitations they have.

Mr. and Mrs. Books

Had an issue linking this app to my new page layout. Sent a message and had the issue fixed the next day. Awesome customer services and so easy to use!

Margot & Montañez

Experienced difficulties right after installing the app. Asked for support and within less than hour all was sorted! Excellent customer service 10/10

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11