Preorderly Pre‑order NOW

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

VH Beverly Hills

Time spent using app About 1 year

So, this APP is SUPER EASY to use, customer friendly, super CHEAP ( I've tried apps that charge more than double for a service that is not at this level) and I am amazed. In other apps you have to click on every single item to add the pre-order button, and this one allows you to set to default settings and apply to all products who's inventory is below "X" - X being the number you decide or default to zero. It also allows you to simply customize it based on your needs, and it literally took me 5 minutes and it was all set up and running, and really professional- looking. I definitely recommend it , and I give it a 5+..!

STEL

It has been great and does everything we need plus more with lots of details. Customer service is very helpful and responds very quickly!

DY Pro Audio

Fantastic Support, Needed to get something implemented and they did it straight away. It wasn't 100% what I wanted, but it will do the job! The support is great, the app is what we need, spot on!

Oh Happy Home

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Totally love this app - easy to use and turn on and off preorders while you wait for stock to arrive. Support is super quick and efficient too with any requests.

Diverso

Amazing support! replied within 10mins and tweaked my design straight away. Great App - Amazing support!

Lualoha

Amazing and very fast customer service, plus the app is fantastic when you're out of stock but want to continue selling. Very easy to use and set-up. We were able to continue selling stock when we faced shipping delays. A true lifesaver! Thank you Preorderly Team!

Iron Doggy™

Great app that has helped continue conversions (during a temporary outage of product). Support was responsive and quickly helped resolve my questions. Super easy to install and configure. Highly recommend this app while you're temporarily waiting on more inventory.

HeyCurls

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 11 hours

recently switched over from pre-order app 2.0 since they sold it and the new owners don't care about customer service. So far preorderly works fine and the support was swift to make necessary changes.

AnnaShopaholic

Location Hong Kong SAR

It help me so much on receiving orders which is in pre-order status, It's can be easily done by specific products and collections. Also support team help me in customization to fix my theme style.

Women of Hope Guatemala

Our store needed this Pre-order capability for items coming to our store over the next couple of months. We need the sales now and this app will help us make those sales happen! EASY to install and set up. And for the questions I did have the staff quickly responded, in just minutes, to my questions! The price is nice as well.