Preorderly Pre‑order NOW

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Art Nebula

Location Philippines

The people behind this app are amazing. They're quick to respond and will really work to get your issues resolved; looking for ways to work around the Shopify limitations they have.

Mr. and Mrs. Books

Had an issue linking this app to my new page layout. Sent a message and had the issue fixed the next day. Awesome customer services and so easy to use!

Margot & Montañez

Experienced difficulties right after installing the app. Asked for support and within less than hour all was sorted! Excellent customer service 10/10

Kinder Kouture

Fantastic and so easy to install. Great support too and quick to respond. Thanks for all the help. I rarely find a company that has good pricing, and you get a great product.

Reprise Activewear

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to help launch my leggings a few days early to gauge interest. The team was super helpful and responsive and even reached out proactively with documentation on how to have the app load faster on my site without me even asking. Great support team!

Behind the Texas Badge

This is a great app. We wanted to automatically change to "preorder" when our inventory was out of stock. You can set all the text you need to let your customers know when to expect the preorder and you can customize the preorder button so that there is no confusion that the item is out of stock and they are purchasing a preorder. I needed this option fast and I was quickly able to navigate all the settings. All very easy to understand. When I encountered a problem, they helped me immediately. Super fast customer service response. Great app!

Céleste Mogador

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Hello
I have a problem with your app
indeed I unchecked "If Inventory Management is handled by Shopify and" Allow customers to purchase this product when it's out of stock "is not checked pre-ordering will stop ounces reach 0." on the following products: https: //www.celeste-mogador.com/products/copie-de-bague-fleurs? variant = 21559167877180 but the pre-order button still appears while I have stock on this variant
best regards
fabrice

April 18, 2019

Hi, thanks for the review. We already responded to your email. You have selected Mode which starts pre-orders right away. You need to switch to Mode which starts pre-order when inventory is 0. For more help please contact support@codeinero.net. Thanks.

ORIMALL.CO

Location Singapore

I used this app for my sold out items. What I like about it is the report section where it shows you the orders that consist of the back-order items. Thanks Adi for the fast response, appreciate it much!

KIT

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 3 hours

So far so good more functionality than the previous app we were using and $ 15 a month less expensive also.

Butter Cloth

This is the third app we have tried for Pre-Orders, and I am pleased to say that overall it works best of any we have tried. While no app will do everything we we would like, Preorderly comes the closest - without the bugs and conflicts we have found in their competitors' products. But the best part is the developer's responsiveness. Unlike most developers, Adi actually responds to your emails and works with you to resolve any issues - promptly and professionally. Definitely a top-tier developer, well done Adi.