Preorderly • Pre‑order PRO

Pre-orders Made Easy! Manage out of stock & pre-order products

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

ORIMALL.CO

I used this app for my sold out items. What I like about it is the report section where it shows you the orders that consist of the back-order items. Thanks Adi for the fast response, appreciate it much!

KIT

So far so good more functionality than the previous app we were using and $ 15 a month less expensive also.

Butter Cloth

This is the third app we have tried for Pre-Orders, and I am pleased to say that overall it works best of any we have tried. While no app will do everything we we would like, Preorderly comes the closest - without the bugs and conflicts we have found in their competitors' products. But the best part is the developer's responsiveness. Unlike most developers, Adi actually responds to your emails and works with you to resolve any issues - promptly and professionally. Definitely a top-tier developer, well done Adi.

Backstage Rockstar

This is THE one!! I've tried all of the others and they each had functionality issues with my theme.
Preorderly works immediately, is childishly easy to configure, looks awesome and fantastic value for money.

I was soooo frustrated until I found this. There were other popular pre order apps that even the developer couldn't get to work and I was thinking that I'd have to change my theme until I found this beauty! Thank you

P.S. One little niggle is that the install process includes a compulsory 'Review' phase which is strange and very premature. Just click it before you can continue with your configuration..

Built Bar

great app and great support, best pre-order app on shopify! Works exactly as expected, I have a lot of customization on both of my stores and this plugged right in. One small issue on the display of the customer notification but support got it fixed almost immediately after being notified.

Built Bar for IPA

great app, works exactly as described and the support is awesome! I had an issue with the display of the custoomer notification and they jumped on it and fixed it super fast, this is exactly how I expect service to be! Nicely done!

Industry of All Nations

The customer service is GREAT. Each time a we write in, we receive a timely and thorough response. Thank you!!

Cool East Market

This pre-order app is great and easy to use. You can set the pre-order for an entire collection instead of having to go variant by variant for each product. The support is also very fast and effective.
I wonder if there is a way to automatically generate an email to the customer letting them know that we are ordering their item especially for them and will sent it to them as soon as we receive it. That would be ideal.

Aleumdr00

Fan Foo%$ng TASTIC!
Very flexible and saves a hell of a lot of time, well worth the money BIG THUMBS UP!!!

Primalalchemyuk

found the app very easy to set up, and the team was great at working on any issues that arose, having it sorted within a day for me