Preorderly • Pre‑order PRO

Pre-orders Made Easy! Manage out of stock & pre-order products

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Deltameproject

Great app, installed automatically without having to make any fixes, works out of the box on many variants. When I needed a hand with something Adi had a solution nice and fast. Would recommend.

Osaka Hockey South Africa

So far so good! Have just started using it so will see over the next few days on how it works. It is easy to use and follow.

Fashmeriize

Great Work! Very helpful and easy to use so far.

Myflatpack

Preorderly app works seamlessly. Exceptional support - had a little glitch that was fixed immediately by Adi's team. We've used other pre - order apps and have found Preorderly to be the best.

Goodcircles Clothing

Great App. Looking forward to giving my customers the opportunity to purchase and receive as soon as the product is available.

Duck Camp Co

This app is great and the customer support is amazing. I was trying to use a couple other options with our theme but they didn't work. Preorderly worked with me to get it working with my theme. It's easy to use and setup. I recommend this app if you're looking to take pre-orders on your site.

Jewell Clip

This app is super helpful, easy to use and I love it!

Nectar Bliss

This is the perfect app for preorders. It integrated into my site seamlessly and loads pretty quickly. And the support was awesome! Adi was great at helping me get set up properly.

Zilbylizcharleen

Love this app, allow me to keep selling pieces out of stock and don't loose orders

Fitfoot

So far I am loving this app. Quick and easy to install. I am busy configuring and testing, but all good.