Preorderly Pre‑order NOW

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Backstage Rockstar

This is THE one!! I've tried all of the others and they each had functionality issues with my theme.
Preorderly works immediately, is childishly easy to configure, looks awesome and fantastic value for money.

I was soooo frustrated until I found this. There were other popular pre order apps that even the developer couldn't get to work and I was thinking that I'd have to change my theme until I found this beauty! Thank you

P.S. One little niggle is that the install process includes a compulsory 'Review' phase which is strange and very premature. Just click it before you can continue with your configuration..

Built Bar

Time spent using app Over 1 year

great app and great support, best pre-order app on shopify! Works exactly as expected, I have a lot of customization on both of my stores and this plugged right in. One small issue on the display of the customer notification but support got it fixed almost immediately after being notified.

Built Bar for IPA

Time spent using app Over 1 year

great app, works exactly as described and the support is awesome! I had an issue with the display of the custoomer notification and they jumped on it and fixed it super fast, this is exactly how I expect service to be! Nicely done!

Industry of All Nations

Time spent using app Over 3 years

The customer service is GREAT. Each time a we write in, we receive a timely and thorough response. Thank you!!

Cool East Market

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This pre-order app is great and easy to use. You can set the pre-order for an entire collection instead of having to go variant by variant for each product. The support is also very fast and effective.
I wonder if there is a way to automatically generate an email to the customer letting them know that we are ordering their item especially for them and will sent it to them as soon as we receive it. That would be ideal.

Aleumdr00

Fan Foo%$ng TASTIC!
Very flexible and saves a hell of a lot of time, well worth the money BIG THUMBS UP!!!

Primalalchemyuk

found the app very easy to set up, and the team was great at working on any issues that arose, having it sorted within a day for me

Deltameproject

Location Australia

Great app, installed automatically without having to make any fixes, works out of the box on many variants. When I needed a hand with something Adi had a solution nice and fast. Would recommend.

Osaka Hockey South Africa

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 hour

So far so good! Have just started using it so will see over the next few days on how it works. It is easy to use and follow.

Fashmeriize

Location India

Great Work! Very helpful and easy to use so far.