Preorderly Pre‑order NOW

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Dear Denier

Location Denmark

Does exactly what it says. Pre-orders made easy. Can only recommend.

Shop Envysaje

Perfect app for a Shopify addition. Thanks!

Dreumz Xpres

Awesome! The app will help me so that I won't have to remove items from my store.

Amfash

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Very easy to use. Just what I have been looking for.

Meks Boutique

This app is wonderful and exactly what I've been waiting for

Bluff Brands

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Works perfectly so far. Other apps were not compatible with my theme but this one is!

Lesaint Chocolate

Perfect for my little virtual chocolate shop. I can manually show that a product is SOLD OUT and choose to allow pre-order if I like. I don't brag about my tech skills so suffice it to say this was easy to install, navigate and works great! Thank you Preorderly!

Grace Kelly Co

Great app! Easy to use! I know this app will make taking pre-orders easy and hassle free!

Anothergreatday

I found their service was excellent! Only one thing I want to suggest is that showing the pre-order on the checkout too. Thank you !!!

Smart Suppl

Location Hong Kong SAR

[Update] I've recently left my review here that arose from the frustrations I've got from the app developer's email. However, I restarted using the app and it's working fine for certain products I need the app for. And I got multiple reach-outs from them since the incident. It's clear that they're taking responsibility for their work and provide support even I'm not a paying user. In the light of that, I am here to update my review to reflect the latest status (the old one has been deleted by me which is not relevant now).