Preorderly Pre‑order NOW

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Duxla

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Quick and easy. Really beneficial for starting companies and limits expenses.

Surface Noiz

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great App! Does exactly what it advertises. Quick customer service. Thanks guys!

La Rebellion

Time spent using app About 2 years

Thank you a lot! This is going to be really helpful and grow my sales!

Directsinks

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Awesome App
Do the math! If you pay for your inventory at delivery, but you can sell it prior to delivery and YOU get paid.. its generating your margin without your expense.

UPDATE - I had a small integration issue because of my theme. I emailed support and they responded and HELPED so quickly.

We paired our use of the button with a coupon code for an incentive https://directsinks.com/products/kraus-bolden-single-handle-18-inch-commercial-kitchen-faucet-with-dual-function-pull-down-sprayhead

Theplantguy

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Wow! this app is a game changer for me. Really opens up sales, works as advertised, no coding , very easy....

Ozzie Trampolines

Location Australia

Great app and so easy to use. Great development! The customer service is amazing and other apps should take not of how these guys run their product. I tip my hat off to Adi and his team for the technical assistance that provided in record time!

Www Pinkhippostore Com

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

Have been looking for a simply pre-order app this seems perfect for our needs. Thanks.

Nelsunnz

Location New Zealand

Love how you can set pre-order quantity for different variants

Mighty Monkeys

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 4 hours

We have only just started using this at www.cleverstuff.com.au but it was very easy to set up.

Qveen Candz Boutique

Location Jamaica

Great doing business with u!!!