Preorderly Pre‑order PRO

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Medical Cannabis Hardware

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 7 hours

Seems great so far, I had to get assistance to setup a pre order and the support was instant and thorough. It's good to know these guys are here for me if i ever need it.

November 30, 2022

Hello to our friends at Medical Cannabis Hardware

Thank you for taking out the time to share this review with us and the community. We're delighted to hear that our support team was able to assist you! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Fledglings

Time spent using app About 22 hours

I have to say I am enjoying using this app and support is excellent. We had a little issue once installed but the developers sorted i straight away. I had a questin about variants and the live chat was fab and helped me within minutes. Seems to be excellent value for money and as a small charity things like this really make a difference

November 28, 2022

Hello to our friends at Fledglings

Kutting Weight Sauna Suits

Time spent using app Over 3 years

It's a nice app for the occasional pre-orders you need to set up. Pretty easy to use once you learn it, and good customer service!

November 20, 2022

Hello to our friends at Kutting Weight Sauna Suits

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Preorderly. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Niceshoppen

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 13 hours

The support helped me install everything. They did it all - thank you very much. The app is now making me a lot of orders

November 14, 2022

Hello to our friends at Niceshoppen

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you are enjoying Preorderly and that our support team was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Dyme Swim

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 6 hours

Of great benefit to my business. I had great and efficient service from support - Looking forward to a great relationship!

September 27, 2022

Hello to our friends at Dyme Swim

:BE/NOTABLE/

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 2 years

The app is exactly what I want. I have tried a few apps; this one is the best. And the support is the excellent, prompt reply. Solve my problem very quickly.

August 31, 2022

Hello to our friends at :BE/NOTABLE/

Lindsey Leigh Jewelry

Time spent using app Over 3 years

The team went above and beyond. They were amazing with doing custom icons for the in-stock and preorder buttons we wanted to create for a client. We did a custom in-store button that had a picture of her store and pre-order button that had an image of her shopping bag. All branded. The client was in shock! We are forever grateful and LOVE this app so much! The team was so attentive and always so quick to respond, test, and fix bugs. WE ARE SO HAPPY!

August 18, 2022

Hello to our friends at Lindsey Leigh Jewelry

Suma Performance

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It will help my pre-order sales! and let customers know when the estimated delivery time! and the customer support was amazing. I had a few issues and they were able to help me timely without interfering with the operations. Highly recommended!

August 4, 2022

Hello to our friends at Suma Performance

Hours

Time spent using app Over 1 year

UPDATE: They were having an app-wide malfunction and helped get everything sorted! The app has been malfunctioning for a week and causing havoc in our store. I have been trying to get the developer to fix it and they keep giving me the run around telling me it will be fixed in 24hrs and nothing. The thing is I know that they are lying and have not tried to troubleshoot my store at all. I had given them developer access a week ago and still have not seen anyone from their end log into my store. Completely unprofessional - I would avoid.

July 12, 2022

Update:

Roman, the issue that you had been facing had been fixed last Friday. Please let me know if you still face any issues and we will look into them right away. Once again, my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you had to face.

=====================================================================

Hello to our friends at Hours

Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback. This is Pushpesh, the Customer Success Manager with Preorderly Pre‑order NOW.

I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with our app. As discussed, the issue is happening because of the recently released Shopify updates. Our developers are already working on your issue and trying to get it fixed at the earliest. Please check your email for updates. We are working hard to get you up and running as quickly as possible.

At Preorderly Pre‑order NOW, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are met. Your concern was not handled properly, and we are going to take steps to ensure that this situation does not repeat itself. I want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is a valuable part of that process.

Regards,

Aamiyahlashayy

Time spent using app About 1 month

Absoultley love the app !. Its easy to install and its not complicated to use. Amazing customer service. I reccommend !!!.

July 1, 2022

Hello to our friends at Aamiyahlashayy

Thank you for your glowing review. We're delighted to hear that our support team was able to assist you! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We appreciate the recommendation!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11