Preorderly • Pre‑order PRO

Preorderly • Pre‑order PRO | Reviews

by Codeinero

Pre-orders Made Easy! Manage out of stock & pre-order products

Plyco

Allowing customers to backorder products has saved us from a tonne of lost revenue that would have been incurred due to out stock products. Mohit has provided exceptional support and we're super grateful for his assistance!

Persik brand

excellent app for pre-order when i was out of stock and great customer service very helpful very fast

Balconyliving.se

We use this for all our shops, because we have several pre-order items.
I had an issue, but got great support within no time.
Thank you for a great app!

VH Beverly Hills

So, this APP is SUPER EASY to use, customer friendly, super CHEAP ( I've tried apps that charge more than double for a service that is not at this level) and I am amazed. In other apps you have to click on every single item to add the pre-order button, and this one allows you to set to default settings and apply to all products who's inventory is below "X" - X being the number you decide or default to zero. It also allows you to simply customize it based on your needs, and it literally took me 5 minutes and it was all set up and running, and really professional- looking. I definitely recommend it , and I give it a 5+..!

STEL

It has been great and does everything we need plus more with lots of details. Customer service is very helpful and responds very quickly!

DY Pro Audio

Fantastic Support, Needed to get something implemented and they did it straight away. It wasn't 100% what I wanted, but it will do the job! The support is great, the app is what we need, spot on!

Oh Happy Home

Totally love this app - easy to use and turn on and off preorders while you wait for stock to arrive. Support is super quick and efficient too with any requests.

Diverso

Amazing support! replied within 10mins and tweaked my design straight away. Great App - Amazing support!

Lualoha

Amazing and very fast customer service, plus the app is fantastic when you're out of stock but want to continue selling. Very easy to use and set-up. We were able to continue selling stock when we faced shipping delays. A true lifesaver! Thank you Preorderly Team!

Iron Doggy™

Great app that has helped continue conversions (during a temporary outage of product). Support was responsive and quickly helped resolve my questions. Super easy to install and configure. Highly recommend this app while you're temporarily waiting on more inventory.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10