Media Kit Builder

Increase publicity with your own professional media kit

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Press and media kit for your store

BollediNatura

This app is great. I have been looking for a press kit app to add to my shop and this one has a free version that anyone can initially use before switching to the paid one that has more features. While I was setting up my account, I had an issue uploading one of the newspaper articles and reached out to the support team. They were very responsive and helped me solving the issue right away. I appreciated them sending me an email update while they were working on my ticket. I recommend this app!

November 26, 2021

Thanks so much for your review! We're very pleased you've had a great experience and we look forward to seeing your store grow & grow!

Vasarii

This app is excellent for all your press kit needs. This was the only free version that I could find which fit my needs and as my business grows I'll be upgrading to the paid version. Their support team is very responsive too.

July 9, 2021

Thanks so much for your review! We're always happy to help and our team is here for any questions you might have. I look forward to seeing your business scale!