Press Kit Builder

Press Kit Builder

by Wolfram Müller

Create a professional press kit for your business

Naturalselfskincare

Setting up my Press Kit was a breeze thanks to this app! It was quick, easy, and looks very professional. I love it!

Flood Clothing Co

Great App that's easy to use and incorporates all the basic elements you want in a generic press-kit. The design works really well with the template and design of my site and the support for a minor alignment issue I had was fantastic, seeing my issue through to resolution.

Takeout Kit

Excellent support from the app owner. Was able to help me with some SEO meta title issues that Shopify was overriding. Support is definitely above and beyond what I expected from a free app!

I've been using PressKitHero for my business for probably a year now. It's a great landing page to refer journalists and partners too so that I don't have to waste time copying/pasting my messaging and sending logos and photos. It has also helped me hone my story. Highly recommend!

Post Shields Inc

Only needed the free version and it was very helpful. Recommended.

Fad2dsgn

A highly recommended app.

A simple yet effective app and a very userfriendly interface. However it would be great if it can be fully Customised eg. changing of font type etc.

Get Go Retro

Absolutely love it. I'm tweaking it -- but wow -- so much easier than winging it : )

Shiraz Rugs

Thank you for this great app. I am enjoying it being incorporated into my website :)

Pure Hearts International

This app looks really, really helpful. Is it free? It seems to be. Not sure. Yes, it has a more limited free version. See below.

Gourmet Candle

I love this app! Im so happy that I decided to download it!

Nutri Patch

I've been really happy with this app. I didn't know what a press kit was and how to make one on my own dime. My product was generating media attention and I was asked asked for a "press kit" OR a "media package" This app helped me go through the process and layed it all out for me easily. The finished kit looks wonderful and very professional.