Press Kit Builder

Press Kit Builder

by Wolfram Müller

Create a professional press kit for your business

Svala

I have put off creating a press kit as I thought it would be complicated and take a very long time. I just created my full press kit in about 1 hour and could not be happier with it. Love this app. So glad I found it. Yay!! :)

Eyedope

Wolfram has done an excellent job creating an app to give my store a very professional press kit. It integrated well with my theme and he has thought of everything for not only the new store but fully established stores as well. I strongly recommend this app.

Fitness Freedom Gear

Works great, really simple to use and has all the features we needed. Check out on www.fitnessfreedomgear.com

Nsgallery

Great app! Simple to use and looks professional. Still in process of including details but haven't yet found it in Shopify admin to add to my theme nav footer.

Multilingualbooks

a pretty good app would def recommend for a try!

Happy Poppets

Very good app. The basic free plan is good enough for me to come up with a nice press kit to send out for marketing use. Keep up the good work!

Bedrocks

It’s really easy completing presskithero. amd it’s great I will have all the information in a central place when ready for a PR launch. The support has also been motivating. Definitely recommend using

Anokha Skin Care

Easy to use, looks extremely professional.

Mewe Accessories

looks so far to be a good app

Civilstock

A well structured and designed Press Kit we can link in our main menu.
The Free plan limits are more than enough to make an attractive and professional looking press kit.

I think that our customers will find this useful, as well as businesses who are looking for a quick overview and are focused on a B2B view point.

Thank you for a great addition to our website.