Press Kit Builder

Press Kit Builder

by Wolfram Müller

Create a professional press kit for your business

Lunchskins

Great APP! Easy and the customer service is outstanding!

City Workshop Mens Supply Company

This is a MUST HAVE app for your business. It was so simple to add and input all the information you need for a Press Kit. I wish I had installed this when we first opened. Don't wait, download and start building your Press Kit. Thank you for creating this and it is FREE!!!

Bifarm

Good looking app. Wish price is a fixed price not monthly fee.

Versakini

LOVE this. So simple and easy to use. Organized and highlights all of our important features. Def recommend this app for your store! :)

Diaper Dabbler

A very clear and easy to use app. I first tried to make a press kit on my own, but it didn't look professional enough. Most "templates" on Pinterest aren't geared towards business owners. This fit the bill perfectly. I emailed a question to their support (about how to create a navigation menu) and received an answer within 5 minutes! It was simple to do, but I was impressed that he knew.
For a free app, this is providing me a lot of value. THANK YOU!!

Mowsem

I really love the simplicity of this app and it's free! I've always wanted a press kit but just didn't know where to start. This app helps you put everything together with ease.

Teddy Maximus 2

totally impressive, love it! just what you'd need, easy to use, every feature you could want and built by someone who knows a press kit :-)

Radicool Ca

Real easy to set up. Can edit and manipulate. Takes on the look of your website. If you are reading this and gotten this far in investigating, then I highly recommend trying it out.

Briny Boutique

PressKitHero is a very easy to use, helpful app. It really helped us a lot since it was free to install and we were able to upload all the press info we had. Wolfran is very helpful and has followed up to make sure the app was working properly and offered to update anything if we needed it. I recommend this app to anyone needing to put up press info.

Glow Mo

Simple, and easy to use :) A nice addition.