Press Kit Builder

Press Kit Builder

by Wolfram Müller

Create a professional press kit for your business

Minikaravaani Oy

Real easy to use app. I was struggling to set up a press page on my website but with this app I was done in a couple of hours. I did have a couple of issues but Wolfram answered my questions within minutes of me sending the emails. Great service, great app and super helpful developer the recipe for success.

Spiritualize Yourself

Customer Service tremendously helpful. Great App - recommend ! Thanks

The Tea Studio

Great app and easy to install and use. Has given us a functioning press page and easy point of reference and contact. Has also actually gotten us press as a result which is great!

Cstockbeta

easy to use! will definitely upgrade as we grow.

Ouch O Holics Shop Obsessions

Great Concept. Will try back later.

Anactofdogstore

Awesome! What a fabulous layout and excellent support. It looks professional and you'd be crazy not to get it on your site. Thank you!

Bark Gourmet Bake Shop

LOVE THIS APP!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PRESS KIT

Chikke

If you need a professional looking press kit, but don't have the time or the skill set to create one, this is app for you, is very easy navigate, easy to set-up and creates a professional looking press kit for your site in minutes. Recommend!!!

Kikora

Absolutely the best experience I have had installing an app for my store, from the easy-to-use setup, to the quality design, to the quick response time from the developing team when I have questions. I highly recommend this, and look forward to growing my kit in the weeks and months to come.

Maryelizabetharts

I was very excited to use this app. I knew I needed to create a press kit but didn't know where to start, or what should be included. This app makes it easy! Just follow the suggestions for what do add and you'll have a professional looking press kit in literally minutes.