Press Kit Builder

Press Kit Builder | Reviews

by Black Forest Software

Create a professional press kit for your business

Jack Spades Athleisure

I downloaded the app. Did the 7-Day trial. Won't let me edit anything keeps taking me to payment. Need help

September 9, 2021

You send us an email at 6:42 pm.
We fixed your issue at 6:56 pm.
Your issue was fixed in 14 minutes, and we still get a 1 star review? Argghh, sometimes these reviews are really not fair...

CRASH Jewelry

Icons keep disappearing & press kit looks lk crap. support doesn't fix it or do anything. I'm done.

Humanitys Last Breath

The app suddenly asked to pay anytime I wanted to make a change while still being not even done with the presskit. What a way to press money out of people.

August 26, 2019

Hi there,
the app has a tiered pricing plan, based on usage. You can add a certain number of items to your press kit on the free plan: 3 Articles, 1 Award, 2 Press Releases, 3 Testimonials, 1 Person, 3 Partners, 2 Logos, 2 Images, 1 Video.
Once you hit one of those limits, it will ask you to upgrade to a paid plan. We are very upfront about this (see the pricing section in our app description). We don't want to press money out of people, we simply try to offer a basic version of our app for free, and charge a small fee afterwards. We are a business, afterall...

Cheers,