Press Kit Builder

Press Kit Builder

by Wolfram Müller

Create a professional press kit for your business

Reprise Activewear

I have put off creating a press page for awhile because I thought it would take me a long time to do but this was the fastest, easiest, most organized process ever! And the final output looks incredibly professional - I wish I had something like this for more pages on my site!

Gente de la Isla

I had been meaning to create a press kit for years, but never came around to do it.I used this app to create a press kit and it took me minutes to create an amazing and professional one.

Dalcinistainless

It's easy to set up and it works great. We've had it for a few years and we are very happy with it.

WOODSTRK

Great app with lots of useful features & super friendly support. Glad we came across it, as it doesn't seem like there is any comparable service available on the app store. Keep it up my man!

SurfPack Gear

Awesome App. I've made press kits from scratch and this made the whole process 10x easier. Highly recommend.

Kintsugi Clothing

This app is so user friendly and intuitive. It completely surpassed my expectations and I was surprised how much you get on the free plan.

Sweet Victory Products Ltd

Very handy, quick and easy to use. Will most certainly help with google algorithms even if not used for actual press.

Rest Day

This is a perfect start to our press kit - I like how customizable it is and how it outlines what we should aim to add. We don't have much now, but I've added in each section to our to-do list as a business. I recommend this app!

ModelSupplies

This app is great~! If you're like me, you may not know exactly what should be in a press kit. Every 5 years or so, someone may ask for it, but I never have one. Now I have the framework to build it and the ease to do it in my "spare time". The fill-in questionnaire style format makes it easy to do over time. I love that it is chunked down into smaller sections so you can accomplish something even in the first few minutes of having the app. The rest will take a little time to amass for most of us: testimonials, awards, etc. So you can hit the ground running and get started right away. I wasn't charged anything and I'm really grateful for this app. Thank you~!

VisorSleeves

I’ve been told my website
Still needs ALOT OF WORK?
Iam not sure what’s missing but I would like to fix in near future
I realize there is a fee to correct
Thanks JA