Press Kit Builder

Create a professional press kit for your business

Free plan available
Press Kit Builder: Create a professional press kit

Roar Baby Monitors

Very easy to use and provided me with exactly what I was looking for, which was a professional and clean looking press page.

José Rocha Art

Location Mexico

Me gustó la facilidad de uso y que respeta el tema de mi página web. A pesar de tener problemas para anexarla a mi menú principal, envié un correo y en menos de 24 horas todo estaba arreglado.

WORLDTIMER

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

The owner taught me not only solve the thing I don't like in this app but only help our website overall. Great Experience and Really appreciate it

Banglez Bazar

Time spent using app About 2 years

I like this app so much. It's great when you are pitching to the media and they need your info. about your company (e.g log, write up, pics of products).

Reprise Activewear

I have put off creating a press page for awhile because I thought it would take me a long time to do but this was the fastest, easiest, most organized process ever! And the final output looks incredibly professional - I wish I had something like this for more pages on my site!

Gente de la Isla

Location Dominican Republic
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I had been meaning to create a press kit for years, but never came around to do it.I used this app to create a press kit and it took me minutes to create an amazing and professional one.

Dalcinistainless

It's easy to set up and it works great. We've had it for a few years and we are very happy with it.

WOODSTRK

Location Germany

Great app with lots of useful features & super friendly support. Glad we came across it, as it doesn't seem like there is any comparable service available on the app store. Keep it up my man!

SurfPack Gear

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome App. I've made press kits from scratch and this made the whole process 10x easier. Highly recommend.

Kintsugi Clothing

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is so user friendly and intuitive. It completely surpassed my expectations and I was surprised how much you get on the free plan.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10