PressKitHero

PressKitHero

by Wolfram Müller

Create a professional press kit for your business

Reprise Activewear

I have put off creating a press page for awhile because I thought it would take me a long time to do but this was the fastest, easiest, most organized process ever! And the final output looks incredibly professional - I wish I had something like this for more pages on my site!

Gente de la Isla

I had been meaning to create a press kit for years, but never came around to do it.I used this app to create a press kit and it took me minutes to create an amazing and professional one.

Dalcinistainless

It's easy to set up and it works great. We've had it for a few years and we are very happy with it.

WOODSTRK

Great app with lots of useful features & super friendly support. Glad we came across it, as it doesn't seem like there is any comparable service available on the app store. Keep it up my man!

SurfPack Gear

Awesome App. I've made press kits from scratch and this made the whole process 10x easier. Highly recommend.

Kintsugi Clothing

This app is so user friendly and intuitive. It completely surpassed my expectations and I was surprised how much you get on the free plan.

Sweet Victory Products Ltd

Very handy, quick and easy to use. Will most certainly help with google algorithms even if not used for actual press.

Rest Day

This is a perfect start to our press kit - I like how customizable it is and how it outlines what we should aim to add. We don't have much now, but I've added in each section to our to-do list as a business. I recommend this app!

CRASH Jewelry

Icons keep disappearing & press kit looks lk crap. support doesn't fix it or do anything. I'm done.

Humanitys Last Breath

The app suddenly asked to pay anytime I wanted to make a change while still being not even done with the presskit. What a way to press money out of people.

August 26, 2019

Hi there,
the app has a tiered pricing plan, based on usage. You can add a certain number of items to your press kit on the free plan: 3 Articles, 1 Award, 2 Press Releases, 3 Testimonials, 1 Person, 3 Partners, 2 Logos, 2 Images, 1 Video.
Once you hit one of those limits, it will ask you to upgrade to a paid plan. We are very upfront about this (see the pricing section in our app description). We don't want to press money out of people, we simply try to offer a basic version of our app for free, and charge a small fee afterwards. We are a business, afterall...

Cheers,