PressKitHero

PressKitHero

by Wolfram Müller

Create a professional press kit for your business

CRASH Jewelry

Icons keep disappearing & press kit looks lk crap. support doesn't fix it or do anything. I'm done.

Humanitys Last Breath

The app suddenly asked to pay anytime I wanted to make a change while still being not even done with the presskit. What a way to press money out of people.

August 26, 2019

Hi there,
the app has a tiered pricing plan, based on usage. You can add a certain number of items to your press kit on the free plan: 3 Articles, 1 Award, 2 Press Releases, 3 Testimonials, 1 Person, 3 Partners, 2 Logos, 2 Images, 1 Video.
Once you hit one of those limits, it will ask you to upgrade to a paid plan. We are very upfront about this (see the pricing section in our app description). We don't want to press money out of people, we simply try to offer a basic version of our app for free, and charge a small fee afterwards. We are a business, afterall...

Cheers,
Wolfram.

Mermaid Life

Great app easy to use however I think its a little pricey, Id like to see a little more for the money.

ModelSupplies

This app is great~! If you're like me, you may not know exactly what should be in a press kit. Every 5 years or so, someone may ask for it, but I never have one. Now I have the framework to build it and the ease to do it in my "spare time". The fill-in questionnaire style format makes it easy to do over time. I love that it is chunked down into smaller sections so you can accomplish something even in the first few minutes of having the app. The rest will take a little time to amass for most of us: testimonials, awards, etc. So you can hit the ground running and get started right away. I wasn't charged anything and I'm really grateful for this app. Thank you~!

Spina Organics

I keep saving but it doesn't hold the info. Very frustrating. Also would like the ability to share pictures when included in the article. Not much flexibility.

May 16, 2019

Hi there,

I'm happy to take a look at the issue directly on your store. I will send you a request for access. In the future, you can directly ask for help at shopify@presskithero.com

VisorSleeves

I’ve been told my website
Still needs ALOT OF WORK?
Iam not sure what’s missing but I would like to fix in near future
I realize there is a fee to correct
Thanks JA

Claire Noir Beauty

I had initially had to get support to link press page in the menu. However, they responded quickly and now PressKitHero works like a charm. The rest of the setup is easy.

April 22, 2019

Hi there,

you can copy and paste the full link to your press kit (including https), to add it to the menu, e.g. https://yourstore.com/a/press-kit

or alternatively add only the path, e.g "/a/press-kit"

When you enter the url, it will show results in an auto-complete box above the input field. Make sure you click on the suggested link, after you enter it. I have to admit, it's a bit confusing, but out of our control, since its part of the Shopify backend....

If you want you can grant me access to your store, and I will make the changes...

Tilla Baby Box

It really does the job. Instructions are straightforward and everything you need to know is right there. Love it

Wild Hound Tees

As a Print-On-Demand Store this App has a simple formula to follow with advise on the website making the creation of a Press Kit for your store and Brand extremely help and easy. Just follow the help guides and your Pree Kit is ready to go. Highly recommend this App. Even the free version is great and easy to setup.

Crafting4Good CIC

We are a not-for-profit social enterprise with no idea about how to put together a press kit so finding this was a godsend - we are just starting to get coverage and we are able to use the app to document it in an easy way: just fill in the sections and it's done. Had an issue today, contacted support and it was resolved within minutes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10