PressKitHero

PressKitHero

by Wolfram Müller

Create a professional press kit for your business

WOODSTRK

Great app with lots of useful features & super friendly support. Glad we came across it, as it doesn't seem like there is any comparable service available on the app store. Keep it up my man!

SurfPack Gear

Awesome App. I've made press kits from scratch and this made the whole process 10x easier. Highly recommend.

Kintsugi Clothing

This app is so user friendly and intuitive. It completely surpassed my expectations and I was surprised how much you get on the free plan.

Sweet Victory Products Ltd

Very handy, quick and easy to use. Will most certainly help with google algorithms even if not used for actual press.

Rest Day

This is a perfect start to our press kit - I like how customizable it is and how it outlines what we should aim to add. We don't have much now, but I've added in each section to our to-do list as a business. I recommend this app!

ModelSupplies

This app is great~! If you're like me, you may not know exactly what should be in a press kit. Every 5 years or so, someone may ask for it, but I never have one. Now I have the framework to build it and the ease to do it in my "spare time". The fill-in questionnaire style format makes it easy to do over time. I love that it is chunked down into smaller sections so you can accomplish something even in the first few minutes of having the app. The rest will take a little time to amass for most of us: testimonials, awards, etc. So you can hit the ground running and get started right away. I wasn't charged anything and I'm really grateful for this app. Thank you~!

VisorSleeves

I’ve been told my website
Still needs ALOT OF WORK?
Iam not sure what’s missing but I would like to fix in near future
I realize there is a fee to correct
Thanks JA

Claire Noir Beauty

I had initially had to get support to link press page in the menu. However, they responded quickly and now PressKitHero works like a charm. The rest of the setup is easy.

April 22, 2019

Hi there,

you can copy and paste the full link to your press kit (including https), to add it to the menu, e.g. https://yourstore.com/a/press-kit

or alternatively add only the path, e.g "/a/press-kit"

When you enter the url, it will show results in an auto-complete box above the input field. Make sure you click on the suggested link, after you enter it. I have to admit, it's a bit confusing, but out of our control, since its part of the Shopify backend....

If you want you can grant me access to your store, and I will make the changes...

Tilla Baby Box

It really does the job. Instructions are straightforward and everything you need to know is right there. Love it

Wild Hound Tees

As a Print-On-Demand Store this App has a simple formula to follow with advise on the website making the creation of a Press Kit for your store and Brand extremely help and easy. Just follow the help guides and your Pree Kit is ready to go. Highly recommend this App. Even the free version is great and easy to setup.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10